Monday, April 29, 2013

Obama House

As John Boehner and Eric Cantor, would not go over to the Obama's for card playing and things, as the Obama's are such likeable, wonderful, attractive and fun people, I was somehow mistaken for Val-erie Jarrett by the Secret Service and whisked away to 1600 Penn Avenue for a night of fun with the Obama Chin family.

Here are the photos of my fund night at the Obama's of 1600 Penn Avenue.


First, I got to meet Barry Chin and for some reason the Secret Service all got called out on some "threat" for the next five fun hours repeatedly, and I got to discuss the world issue of how much Barack Hussein Obama likes being pushed around in a shopping cart in the White House supply room and pretend he is a 10 year old boy who likes being pushed around in a shopping cart.....for an hour as he explained that if I flashed him my boobies it would help world peace.



Next, Mrs. Obama showed up after having a fun day, and decided as I rolled Barry up to the family quarters to point out in silence a sign she had painted. She never did explain if it had to do with that cylinder as she apparently enjoyed riding it like a circus pony, as she was walking more bowed legged than usual.



Mrs. Obama, then disappeared, along with Mr. Obama Chin, and the girls, decided to show me how much fun it was to play in the laundry room. They had an affection for the spin cycle without loading anything into the machine.



Next, the Secret Service arrived and summoned me to the Obama's dining room as they said Barry wanted to show me something fun, as they said they had another security emergency and left, as I distinctly heard something in Spanish from a woman down the hall about mucho denaro.




I arrived at the Obama dining quarters, whereby Obama Chin said how much fun it was to play the game, "Suck the Pickle". He said that he really enjoyed having his pickle sucked and it was the most fun game he knew. He said he liked it most when the male reporters would play the game with him.
I told him, "I do not like pickles", and Mrs. Obama came in.



Mrs. Robinson Obama was dressed in something fun, and then started to play a ukelele as she said that was really fun and everyone had a great deal of fun when they listened to her sing for hours, and hours, and hours, saying she looked like Diana Ross, sounded like Diana Ross, sang like Diana Ross, walked like Diana Ross, talked like Diana Ross and had so much fun calling her Diana Ross.



After all of that fun, the one daughter and Mrs. Obama said they wanted to play, "Let's be Sarah Palin", and so they played that fun game, for several more hours, of so much fun, that was really fun, and it was wow was it fun.

The Secret Service returned after their emergencies and I told them I had enough fun as Val-erie Jarrett and would like them to get me out of all that fun and to never be having this much fun again with the Obama's.

I hope John Boehner gets mistaken for Val-erie Jarrett on pickle cycle.



agtG