Sunday, April 14, 2013

She keeps making me do a cheer



I keep..........

I keep having this dream doctor.

It is.........

I'm at a stadium, a sports stadium.

I'm............I'm not playing ball though. It was like at high school in playing ball and like......

I just am a cheerleader. Always wanted to be one. Not a male cheerleader. I wanted to be a girl.

I keep.........

I keep........

I can't find my pom poms.

It is like I'm supposed to know the cheer, but it is in English and I only speak Indonesian.

I feel naked with my clothes on, and I can't find my pom poms. No matter where I look, I can't find my pom poms.

The crowd wants a cheer, but I don't have my pom poms doctor, and it is an American school and I hear over the loudspeaker, "Miss Soetoro, please find the registrare in the foreign student aid program as they have your pom poms."

I'm so thankful that it was in Indonesian so no one heard.

I keep.........

I keep thinking if I had my pom poms that I would be fine and no one would know.

There is a gator there. No not the reptile kind, but John Deere like they haul out injured players on.

I keep.......

I keep pointing to it and yelling, "Bonzai kareokee allah akbhar", thinking if they just would look at the gator, that the dead guy would distract them from me.....as I don't know the cheers and I don't have my pom poms.

I keep.......

The dead guy has a shirt on, a shirt with bin Laden on it.

I keep

I keep thinking and next thing I know this blonde cheerleader. A really scarey five foot four, 120 pound blonde cheerleader has me. She grabs me and starts making me do cheers.
I feel so scared in having this blonde woman touch me.

I keep...........

I keep trying to get away, but I can't and no one will help me. She tips me over and makes me do cheers and she spreads my legs and I can't get away.

I keep thinking how unattractive she is in being a cheerleader, and how the men.........

I keep seeing the showers, like I have this view down the tunnel and there are all the players, dropping their soap, bending over, snapping towels and how attractive they are.

I keep thinking if only I could get away from this unattractive girl that I could show these boys how attractive I am and all I can do with my pom poms.

She keeps calling me Barry and I keep telling her my named is Britney, but she won't listen. She just keeps treating me like a man and bending me this way and that way, and I feel so helpless and just can not get away.

I keep......

I keep hearing this voice in the stands. It is two voices but I can not see them as the lights are so bright.

One is my wife. She keeps telling me that she is man enough for me.

One is Larry Sinclair. He keeps telling me that I'm woman enough for him.

I feel so pulled as Larry is in one end zone and Michelle is in the other end zone, and I keep thinking if only someone would pass me like a ball to Larry that I would score a touchdown.

That blonde though will not let me go. She is so scarey doctor.

I keep......

I'm so afraid and then I always wake up as she makes me do a cheer I don't understand as I'm not American......but I don't know what I am.........

I keep searching for my pom poms.


agtG