Friday, April 5, 2013

that which is sin is sin and will be wiped out




This day before the Sabbath involves a Bible reading in Ezekiel 20 which is a duality reading, meaning God makes one event and then produces a shadow or echo or mirror event of that event often.

As Adam was the first Christ. David was a first Royal Christ. Ruth was the Gentile Church redeemed. John the Baptist was a latter Elijah.

Rome is a Babylon. Antiochos Epiphanes is a former anti Christ.

God does this constantly and Americans in most cases whenever House of Israel shows up in the Bible are the ones being spoken of as they are a Josephite people along with the English who are America's brother in Ephraim.

Ezekiel 20 is a chapter about God purging a sinful Israel who is immoral at the individual and producing heinous national sins from sodomy, yes homosexuality is an abomination to God and they were murdering their children to Molech the fire demon, as Americans have aborted 53 million children.

 For when ye offer your gifts, when ye make your sons to pass through the fire, ye pollute yourselves with all your idols, even unto this day: and shall I be enquired of by you, O house of Israel? As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will not be enquired of by you.

Ezekiel 20:31

God states in Ezekiel 20 that He will bring about an exile, he will bring the Lost 10 Tribes to the wilderness to plead with them, and He will make them pass under the rod in culling the sinners from the Saints.

 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.

Ezekiel 20:35

God is not going to be inquired of by the Americans or the people of the west. You are in majority a vile, satanic, rapist, pillaging anti God people. You make your own laws to make sin legal when it is nothing but immorality and death.

The ones God speaks to, you will not hear in majority, so God is going to initiate fully the curses for rebellion, and purge America of these people who do not deserve the title of American as that name is the Name of God in Christian.

Son of man, speak unto the elders of Israel, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Are ye come to enquire of me? As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will not be enquired of by you.
Ezekiel 20:3

 Americans and the west had everything given to them and God helping them to ulitmate prosperity and security and you sinned it all away. Now learn something of your sin, as God gave you over to it literally.


Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live;
And I polluted them in their own gifts, in that they caused to pass through the fire all that openeth the womb, that I might make them desolate, to the end that they might know that I am the LORD.

Ezekiel 20: 25. 26

Yes you think all your equality of sodomy and baby buthering was your idea? No God gave you over to it all so after you brutalized yourselves as beasts, you in humiliation of survivors would know only God's Way is the Way to be.

God will rule over you Americans by force in a most definitive cleansing in a real Messiah named Jesus.

 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you:
Ezekiel 20:33

 I do not preach a destruction of America nor of an utter end do I warn, but the witness is complete in a threshing of America in a most thorough way, where only the most unblemished of crop will God allow to inherit the America which is to come.

And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant:

Ezekiel 20:37

God will rule the survivors and end the existences of all the refuse and garbage which are the majority of Americans when these actions are brought about.

And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Ezekiel 20:38

Yes my children, the day will come in Christ, when the elect are going to enter the Promised Land again. You will not be exiles planted in America any more. The reality your future inheritance is the land which you were taken captive out of beyond the Jordan by the Assyrians who are now modern Germans who followed in your exiled wake.
The understanding is that Levi and those beyond the river in Gilead, who are the predomiant Amygian peoples as in Americans, will be honored by God to be the first to return those sacred lands in Christ's rule.

And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall bring you into the land of Israel, into the country for the which I lifted up mine hand to give it to your fathers.

Ezekiel 20:42

That though only comes after America and the other western European, Canadian and Australasian peoples of the 10 Tribes are purged, cleansed, gleaned and a remnant is left who have not defiled themselves unrepentant of this Obama generation.

You have been warned in who are sinners in what is coming to America and her sister tribes. Those of you who are Christian you are warned to not forget your God or His Laws, lest you fall away and are purged too.

Trust in the Gospel of Christ, but keep all of His Laws for your Life

Lame Cherry


That is the witness for this day.


 I am the LORD your God; walk in my statutes, and keep my judgments, and do them;

 And hallow my sabbaths; and they shall be a sign between me and you, that ye may know that I am the LORD your God.

Ezekiel 20: 19, 20


agtG 332 Y