Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The color of Blood




I watch the signs and omens of nature, as they are pointed out to me by God's Holy Spirit and I ponder over them in their meaning.

As I posted here last summer, I noticed that numbers of black animals started turning red in a hue color. That is something significant and it was puzzling as the sun was not  that scorching hot nor was it late summer for to be taking place.
I discerned it had to do with the end of Sgt. Pepper's reign, as in like manner when this persona was installed illegally at 1600 Penn Avenue, I started having numbers of black things appear in births on my hacienda, although I prefer the French farm term, but forget it and do not want to go through Francis Parkman's volumes of Quebec and the Illinois to make the point....

I digress, but the French had it right in long thin farms which included river front for shipping, hills for lumber, rough ground for pasture and flats for farming. The French though never did work. Liked to sing, dance and play music too much to be of any consequence.

Where was I?

Yes this crimson color is the sign of blood.

I have noted now the sign of a doubling down on this color. My cats which are black and blue are now getting shades of red on them. My goats are turning entire shades of red which were black. My black bull is throwing all red calves, when black is the predominant color which should over ride all colors.

There is doubling down now on all of this in the matrix is sending signs that what was thwarted in 2012 is now coming back with full force.  This color of blood is a national symbol and I wonder at it as I know the meaning, and the context, but still is a most interesting thing in the natural world is revealing this event.

I ponder things in Jacob pealing strips off rods to make them mottled, laying them before breeding animals to obtain Jacob's cattle, sheep and goats. How these things are possible and how nature is crying out in shades of blood in prophetic signs.
It is in a way amusing that the very nature is speaking and no one has noticed this, save for myself, and no one honors the messenger as they prefer lies.

LaHire, that would be Joan of Arc's cat, the one stolen and returned, is not blushing red at all, in his one yellow eye and one auburn green eye. No my black cat is instead manifesting white hairs enough that he is not my black kitty except from a distance.
Not that it matters, but LaHire takes on the traits of his Gram who was an Angora, who was murdered by a damned horned owl, in LaHire switches his tail and loves to roll around in front of people walking. Is just his genetic disposition in being Joan's cat, in being saved from a damned fox who ate his two siblings.....before I killed that damn fox after it did loads more damage to other life forms.

I digress......

That is enough of this nature calling out doubly now as the demons did not like being cheated payment even if tasty tidbits were offered, there is that main debt come due.

Time to write on something else and post to archives. Such a popular girl.


agtG 313

Ribbon farm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribbon_farm
In Illinois, these lots could be a quarter mile or more long and only 30–40 feet wide. ... In the United States, ribbon farms are found in various places settled by the French,