Monday, May 6, 2013

Michelle Obama's Sex




There is nothing more helpless in feeling than waiting for a life to die that you care for and that is what this injured Spirit is doing this evening at 9:46 pm.
Inspiration does me no good nor comfort in knowing she will lay down and not be able to arise again, no matter the struggle, for without God none will live, and a life that I held in my arms just a few short years ago will become dust unto dust.

The place I sit here, is where I held her and she vied for attention in infancy demanding that I not type on the keyboard the work I had to do. She actually broke a tooth for me which was bothering me as she jumped in my lap. Such things were a blessing as it needed to be done. The same tooth which I had extracted this past year.
Emma was my girl and that is what hurts worse in a satan murder, as it strikes in the few vulnerable places I still have after all of these years. The hurt worse was her talking to me tonight as I checked on her, as she had talked to me in the moments passed.

Without miracles, the cold will settle in, the struggle will end when I thought recovery was starting, and that warmth will settle over her and death will wrap it's arms about her in comfort and serenity.

When this day started, it was in hope that something could be done and things with Em were going to be better. It started with new inquiry about things which would be revelations.
Things about Muchelle Obama's sex. Things which as I'm carried through this ordeal once again, I find disgusting as all of this carnality held in this blog of the Lot of the world is.

It is Judgement, and as an astute heart noted, I rarely spell it with an E......at least now, but I always did previously. While TL does post things, that spelling was mine. There have been cryptic things here in things I have revealed, for reason as always, namely only God can know for certain what will be a certain event to transpire and a blogger does not need puzzled agents listening to an explanation of Joseph cups, ephods, Solomon strings and Joan's voices, as there are no Prophets in this world we are told.
So Jeroboam is what he is, and all that is will be, will be, with or without me, for that is what will be. If it is, it is, if not it will vanish, and that which was unseen will be seen.

Muchelle Obama has had sex with three males, including Barry Chin, it is said. Two of which fathered children in being from Chicago, and two of which are now deceased in being terminated by the parents in a sort of after sex abortion of adults.

She has had lesbian sex with 4 women. One of which is Val-erie Jarrett. She has never given head to a man and she has never licked a woman. She has though worn a strap on and rode a woman, but that woman was not Jarrett. With Jarrett, it is vibrators as apparently this sex thing with the Obama's is ishy in the under parts.
Reggie Love and the Birther though have engaged.

There are things about first times at age 21 or something, but as this say settled, I simply was saddened and disgusted by all of this information, as all of this information is just putrid and rancid, when compared to the reality of a life form I love which will exit this world, and a life form upon my couch now speaking to me in little baby sounds as he begins life which God has given him.

Donald Young is not one of the father's of the Chin daughters. I guess the one who looks like Stevie Wonder only resembles Mr. Wonder, as he of course is still in this world.

I could find out all sorts of secrets, but what do such things really matter. The brier patch is where I receive my hourly scourging as all I really desire is to complete a life with TL for God's Glory, as at this moment, I can tell myself all the comforting things of God's will and whatever, but the mic heads are the ones withholding information in the WABC teases as if Rush Limbaugh spent one hour telling the world what he really knows.....it would be an hour worth listening to and he would have earned something in minimum wage honestly for the first time in years.

I was trying to think of something scintillating to really bump and grind this. Like an Indian whore stripping on stage and sticking a scarf into her sopping snatch and wet slapping some Dinesh D'Souza in the audience with that stench.

Michelle Robinson Obama prefers white women to black women. She also prefers Asian women to black women during masturbation. Neither her nor Birdy Obama have ever masturbated to Rush Limbaugh.

Muchelle though has fantasized about it being a woman on her, when Birther Hussein was on her.

Her favorite position in her legs draped over the edge of the bed with the sexer standing as she says, "Oh god" when she orgasms........

Yeah that ought to be the place to leave it eh.



Simon & Garfunkel - The Boxer - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzUEL7vw60U
Aug 19, 2010 - Uploaded by Good999Music
Owned by Sony Music Entertainment Lyrics: I am just a poor boy. Though my story's seldom told, I have ...


Then I'm laying out my winter clothes wishing I was home
Going home.
Where the New York City winters aren't grieving me
Leaving me
Going home.....

In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade
And he carries the reminder of every glove that laid him
And cut him, till he cried out in his anger and his pain,
I am leaving, I am leaving........
But the fighter still remains.........




agtG 358YYY