Sunday, June 30, 2013

Beautiful Flowers




My children, I thought I would share a photo of beautiful flowers, geraniums, that Rachel shared with me today, to honor her, and to thank her and those who offered such kind prayers for TL, my Mom and myself today.

It is a different thing being a celebrity, as a child I always wanted attention as a performer to validate myself, but it is often a lonely thing as it is just me, myself and I, people are interested in to either befriend or to take down.

I do not have any time really. Lately it has been hard to even think. It does mean a great deal to me, even if I can not respond to everyone, the things you do express to me.

The flowers in my garden are literally weeds or glorified weeds, compared to the containers which TL does so well with. Last year I just winced when TL purchased from a Minnesota grower some orchids, as I know from experience how my plants do best with God outside.
TL though is a miracle worker in those orchids not only survived, but both bloomed again.

Sometimes when I put a croton on here, it is what TL has growing. My flowers as I said are some blue bell thing and the daylilies later. Of course, the others in tomatoes, pumpkins and cucumbers, with the pretty little ones in potatoes.

To see such beauty in the manicured world of homes in the smallest of ways and to have those translated into words and thoughtfulness that people want to share with me parts of their world is really generous in all of you being so kind.

Each of you are such a creation in God's Garden planted here. So different from each other, but each of you being a Christ Light illuminating the world.

Some celebrities con their audiences by saying they are the most intelligent or being great Americans. I have experienced a number of "fans" on different sites in the past, and most were just mean and nasty. After having had those experiences, it has been so very pleasing to experience each of you in your being the nicest people around.

I know I do not have the time or space to note the goodness each of you are, but I know that and God knows it, and I do appreciate it more than you will ever know, until the day you become celebrities and find out how different it is.

I humbly thank each of you as being good, does not have featured stories on you and police do not hand out citations for that. You though in being good, are people God works through in monumental tasks that America would not be from obeying your parents when they are not around to just letting things slide when someone flips you the bird in trusting in God to settle the accounts. It is the small things in families that make peaceful communities to quiet states and nations who are moral.
Each of you are the few stitches holding America together and why God has not just fire and brimstoned it all. You are God's remnant and crowning Glory.

You often inform me that I'm appreciated. I want you to know that each of you is appreciated and I am thankful for you.

God bless you in His Goodness in Christ's Name Amen and Amen.

Got to go check the girls outside and another busy day tomorrow coming too soon.


LC & the best of me, TL


agtG