Friday, June 28, 2013

God blessing the Good




Hi Lame Cherry


I love your writing and it has been so amazing reading your articles
if you will and they have very much inspired my dad and me as you may know my dad,
and I'm Rachel his daughter and I very much thank you.

Me and dad have given GOD a lot of credit for our miracles and GOD has made my family
more loving and I really thank you for writing such amazing article's and having my
dad discover you and having me read your article's also.

Thank You very much and you will be hearing from me a lot like my father
and we love you for doing what you do and readers of you should be more
understanding of what your trying to do with us people and I very much support you
and you are a miracle on earth Thank You. 

 Dear Rachel,

Friends are a rare situation in life, as are twinkling lights overhead in the heavens God made, now that the earth is filled with so much man generated light, it is eclipsing the real light from above.

I wanted you to know that your note made things better in my day and it was appreciated even if I become busy like your Dad working such long hours like your Mom does in it seems sometimes there should be days in a day just to make up for the time.

You are a rare light in the world for all you see in already being an old soul. TL is a great deal like you as you encompass two worlds of understanding in peoples like your Mom and Dad.
I understand this too in the things I inherited too. There is a vast reservoir in you of energy and you were born like your family for this time. In you, is the Light of God, and you can always draw upon that Life as you grow in the experiences of life.

People sometimes see the bad things in life, but I noticed an archeological story about your Mom's home in a city discovered there from long ago in the greatness which once was. The same is with your Dad in the heritage of explorers of that long ago saga in the Runes there, and how this is all alive in you as an American who will build in Christ's time a greatness which will never fade.
There are lessons in this in unless the soil is tilled from the life which was once in it, and as Christ says unless a seed which seems dead is sown, new life of precious fruits will never be harvested.

I would in all the things which are now bad that people would have hope in realizing even your city where you live, once was a place tilled by farmers, roamed by hunters and I know when Zebulon Pike explored your area, the elk were there in herds of hundreds, where now there are people.
God grows things in different times and God is growing your for now for the future.

Thank you for your kind words and I do pray that God holds you close, keeps you always safe and in all times you will have the love of your wonderful family always to help you, in Jesus Name Amen and Amen.

There is always an Esther of Benjamin, Joan of Arc, Sacajawea or Yun Pala. There is always a Rachel shining bright.

May God bless the Good.



agtG