Saturday, June 15, 2013

Such beautiful hearts in this world yet..........



Some vessels upon the shelf are for special occasions and some are for the worst of times.

Through experience I have found that the Father in Heaven, does not reach for me in the Joyous moments nor for the special times, but I appear like a Canadian quarter from 1925 which came into my possession, in the caribou is almost worn off in it was used for every day service.

It is therefore the right thing to overlook a coin such as myself for one does not throw a banquet for a shadow upon the street, but saves that for the family one loves from God.
As Jesus said, the children should be fed first and always, even if the woman replied that the pups do eat the crumbs from the table......the Lord never suffers the sparrows to not be fed.

There are times a friend who cares for their family is the treasure when it was noted I was termed both a bitch and a man by a disgruntled child whose lost way did not appreciate being made a focus of, after the child created the drama.


Praise GOD from WHOM all blessings flow, Praise HIM all creatures here below, Praise HIM above ye Heavenly Host, PRAISE FATHER, SON AND HOLY GHOST. AMEN.


The doxology is one of the rare tunes which sing from the weeping Spirit of people to God above all the Joy of being a child of God.  My Spirit weeps for the Good in the goodness shown me, none of which I deserve.

I was offered coffee from someone who said they would not be as interesting as me, yet God numbers the hairs on their head in astute interest of Iowans. I simply listen to God and He makes me interesting.

This has been a trying time my children, as I discussed this with TL in stating, "Am I to trust my compass or trust what I see". Mom has been stunned the past days in the information coming in, in her witnessing it happen like TL and none of which is believable and I have to step out on a cliff into thin air again and make it a matter of Faith that all is as it is.

I was pondering ignorance, and how I would be blissful in the unknown to all of this, but instead I was moved to inquire six weeks ago, and the adventure has been competing points which have brought about the most unlikely of scenarios. One which has never taken place in America, but has taken place in Europe.

Obama does have a sweet scent about him, along with the cold in that air. Quite unlike Barry Jinn in the scent of nothing there.

I do not know what to write about in this unsettled condition.......God made these things in the powers which are now hideous, but they were creatures of praise once in morphing into different things like a a living digital of a song being sung. They had other purpose, but there really is nothing inside of these things to feel....is like they are only there in malevolence when something else in defying God's plan for all His Glory.

Look at me, nothing to write and out comes more Lame Cherry exclusives in matter and anti matter.

The children's food though should never be thrown to the shadows as there are all sorts of adventures like ice cream trucks on Sundays to invest family time in.

I should be asleep, but I saw the Milky Way off center toward the east. The Big Dipper was almost too far south in being so high in the sky. I was about in life while others slept, helping a creature who was pleased I came to help her up as no matter what I do, she keeps trying to leave this world.

Sleep, such a rare commodity as time. Sleep and even in slumber I still am about the Father's business.

Such beautiful hearts in this world yet..........


agtG