Saturday, June 22, 2013

the royal deal




I have decided to follow thee example of the Bible in Elisha.

And the king said unto Hazael, Take a present in thine hand, and go, meet the man of God, and enquire of the LORD by him, saying, Shall I recover of this disease?

So Hazael went to meet him, and took a present with him, even of every good thing of Damascus, forty camels' burden, and came and stood before him, and said, Thy son Benhadad king of Syria hath sent me to thee, saying, Shall I recover of this disease?

II Kings 8:8, 9


As the Prophet is deemed mad, and the Lord will not be inquired of nor give answers any longer to the American host, this is the deal. I will for the rich be inquired of for a donation of 1 million dollars.

As the poor are paying your wealthy way, and I have been  turned into a beggar and called a whore, as a 30 pieces of silver slave, it is now this offer that by God's Grace, I will tell you of the Word of the Lord for you, for that 40 camel payment. No refunds and no stealing the money back, lest something worse come upon you.

Ask your king's question, and I will post it here, and as no one knows what you have asked, the details will not matter. I will not make personal contact.

That is the offer in work for an offering given fitting to a conduit employed by the Living God. You get one note to ask on donation and no follow ups. With this I will set the poor free, from ever having to donate again in paying your way.

The million dollar question for an answer worth a great deal more as God does not talk to you.


nuff said.


agtG 268