Monday, July 15, 2013

Objects Apppear Closr







Apparently in how perverse America is, it needs to be said again, that it is really shitty to send an email promising that a 750.000 dollar donation was made to a poor person who is not feeling the best. It is beyond low class and sub human.

What it is though is again an opportunity to teach in I will from this moment on, cut every single one of you sinful trash off in the Name of the Lord, just as King David did. I will not need to do a thing in the physical, as it will be God and His workings which are going to wipe you from the face of the earth.
Every fear you have is going to be a prey on you, and there is not one thing you can do about it, and if anyone tries to interfere, they will meet a greater torment. I have authority in this and it is now initiated.

This takes in the backstabbing comments, this takes in the felonious assaults in impersonating, this takes in the rich who do not donate.........this takes in anything that offends the hell out of me, as I have had it, and the Lord my God will handle all of this.

You are not going to get away with anything. It is a matter of you have no protection from church pews. money, power, insanity or whatever screen you are hiding behind. I will get each of you in the Name of the Lord. Time is not anything which will save you. It is going to happen, and when you are struck down by God, then demons are going to drag your screaming souls to be imprisoned in hell, to be tormented and then to await Judgment in Christ........and there all your sins in the Light of God will be shown recorded and you will then be sentenced to the Lake of Fire.

I do not care what you believe, what you think, what you think you know. None of it matters, as this is my field and I own it all in Christ. You have entered it, pissed on me, betrayed me and belittled me, and left me for dead. You will be ashes under the feet of the Saints, and it is all coming now and you are informed of this, so when it does take place, that will be your constant nightmare in hell.

God will not have mercy and I am the only one who can intercede, as just as Christ created the world and could only save it, and just as Job when offended could only intercede for the people who wronged him, that is now my authority in Christ.

I will enjoy your suffering and your end. I will enjoy every last heaping coal of torment. I will enjoy it all, until you are no more and then I will enjoy not thinking about you, as you will be no more.

Dust off my shoes. Go back to your vomit you currs and swallow it over and over again. Hell is coming and your recompense is coming in this life. Know when you are helpless and in wetting yourself in fear, that it is what you did to me and my God is making it all balanced.

You have been weighed and measured. You are found lacking in all goodness. Your time is set and you will meet your end by the God of Heaven.

Sealed in the Name of Yahweh in His Christ Amen and Amen and Amen, unbroken, fulfilled, complete and done.

Others have thought their positions in government, their retirement accounts, their place in the church protected them from God protecting me, and are now in hell.

Witness ended.


agtG