Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Reality


I have news my children and it is an amusing thing really in how frightened and troubled the rich thieves are who are having the poor people pay their way, as they could not donate a proper amount to God's work in this blog.

It reminds me of the Prophet Samuel, going to Bethlehem to anoint David, King of Israel. Those elders had the sense to meet Samuel and ask in a most troubled way, what it was the Prophet was doing there, as when Prophet's appeared, accounts became reckoned.

Since I have tired begging, pleading and asking for large donations and gone on the  offensive against the offensive pissants who lurk here to steal from God and to make the widow pay her pennies as they only donate things for tax deductions and get their whore pictures in media to prove how wonderful they are, I have noticed the rich rats running for the dark places, in thinking they will be safe from the wrath and fury of the Lord.

It reminds me of Jonah fleeing to a dark hole in a ship in thinking God could not find him there.

One of my favorite heroines in American history is Jessie Benton Freemont. She was the daughter of Senator Freemont, freind of Kit Carson and her husband Frontier Freemont, suffered at the hands of the political elite.
Mrs. Freemont was a beautiful brunette who I have featured here, although she was not the most beautiful woman in the world. She suffered though and while pregnant, a real bastard in the military did all he could to destroy her husband James, and the result of the stress she lost the baby.

Nothing could be done, but God has a forever memory, and it was not long afterwards this bastard lay sick and was dying. He then having the reality of meeting his maker, decided to send word to Mrs. Freemont begging her to come see him.
Yes to make things right I suppose, but she was not up to any of that, and it was beyond inhumane and  low class to cause the suffering of a woman, and then insist she come to ease his guilt.

Jessie did not go, and this bastard died which is not even enough what he deserved.

In that, I know God has all what the rich, the backstabbing lurkers and the intelligence trolls who do psyops against us, recorded in their guilt. It does not make a difference how long it takes as God will repay them for their sins. This is not just God in His Mercy, but what I have authority in Christ in welding these people to their sins. They are not going to be dissolved from this in Christ, no matter what they do as "good" in other areas or what delusions they tell themselves, because this is LOCKED in Jesus in my serving God and just as Paul could turn the sinful over to satan and Peter could make couples who robbed the Holy Ghost go tits up, the same  "coming" is coming for all of these ivory tower rich and for the lurkers who have interfered with this blog.

It is all about what appeases me. I do not like John Wayne desire to shoot people in the foot, spit on them and call them names. Nothing in this can be sold or bartered. This is not a license to sin, but it is as when the infidel kings messed with Sarah, they had to pony up with the cash and the goods or they were going grave temperature.

I firmly believe in the curses of Scripture.  I firmly believe that every mothers son and every father's daughter of them is going to be removed as what God has working here is serious enough that He has expired rich and powerful people before, so this work could continue on here without being stopped.
I just complain to God and God does the rest, as no one can haul God into court to try Him for wiping sinners off the map.

I do muse over the things God does though, as God performs the worst of things as He knows where to inflict the worst blows. It will keep repeating and as they trya nd  convince themselves it is not God, it will keep taking place until they are in hell.

It is really stupid when on considers things like the End Times are initiating and money will be worthless and a new set of realities will take place where the Spiritual will be the real value, but they will be void of that as God will not hear them.

God works through me. I am God's. So anything done to me, is done to God. I do not fret a great deal about the A holes involved in this, as I know what will happen to them. I could have been the greatest asset, intercessor and friend to them, but they decided to trust in the cash and after the dishonor, running away in thinking I'm not aware and God does not know.

It is all about turning my fury aside and then I will ask God's fury to be turned aside. As it was sins against God and myself, no preacher nor warlock can undo any of this. This is all locked and loaded, and Jesus is the finger on the trigger of the gun the sinner has loaded. Only way I activate is if I'm appeased.

Comparitive part if you are a Christian, young or old, the same structure will work for you, so you do not have to go and key people's cars and other things God would frown upon. God is more thorough.

Just look at Ronald Reagan. God has made fools of the liberals in they are now singing his praises after daming him. Amazing thing in that and it is the same structure in the sinner caught in their own trap. Look at all the people dead and in hell who attacked President Reagan....and the remaining ilk is not praising them, but praising Reagan. That is what God's Power at work is and it is what is being worked out.

The rich should not be waiting for the heart to start skipping beats or the cancer diagnosis or the reality of watching your offspring go toes skyward like the Kennedy kids did, as God is a God of motion and once things go into motion, then all sorts of realities will take place in reckoning. Certainly being terrified did not stop the inflictor on James Freemont as he died in terror with his sins.

Rich people, lurkers and intelligence people really are stupid. All seem though like Stalin in thinking they are  invincible, until the inheritors are suffocating you with a pillow as you are screaming about the demons in the room about to drag you to hell.

An adult faces the reality and fixes things. An animal scurries away to their rat's nest thinking nothing can get at them behind the piles of money and regime protections and monitors to hide behind. Every last one of you who were involved in this are going to face God's reckoning and this blog is witness against you.

It is the way it is, and I have done my job in warning those with debts. I do not want to see people suffer or be in hell as it does nothing for me in the waste, I will though not be wronged as that is wrong.

I realize this is novel, in there is an accounting and you will answer for things you think you got away with, but it is the way things are, as it was the way the way things were in the days of the Prophets. The very people who murdered Jesus, found the Romans on their doorstep and leveled Jerusalem, after their kindred murdered and raped them in mass.
You will not get away with what you did. Either make things right in appeasing me so I will intervene with God to lessen things or face the harvest you have sown for.

Enough of this for today, as harping on this is a good dripping faucet to remind the cowards what is coming.

It is coming, because God did it before for those He worked through and He has accomplished this for me.

Reality.


Imagine that, you abuse the horse you were riding and it kicks, bites, bucks and stomps you.

Warned all from the start to behave and be civilized.










agtG