Monday, July 22, 2013

Teacher's Pet



I was thinking about the teacher's pets in school in how not one of them from the jocks to the brains to the popular rich kids has amounted to a damn thing.

The idiots I had as friends are amusing in all were ignored by the teachers. I saw in the news one of the kids I sat with at study hall, is now a several term elected city councilman.
Amazing thing is this son of a poacher and I do not know if he graduated school or not, is the popular guy in his ward as he kicked the ass of the rich kids son in the latest race.

I have made no secret that I had a troll dwarf as a first grade teacher. She was an old spinster mad at the world and took it out on the children. I hate teachers because I had too many teachers like that in my schooling. Our class was the culls as I have mentioned, because our mothers were women who let children be children and did not invest all that time in educating us before school, as that was what school was for.
So my group was the mental retards in being retarded compared to the bright children, and we were told we were stupid constantly by the troll.

Thing is out of my group, numbers graduated with honors. So intelligence is a factor of not first put knowledge, but by knowledge put in when necessary.
I spent more time on the honor roll, as in every semester, than not. I was a smart mouth and I hated school from the rows I had to sit in to the teachers I was more intellegent than.

Granted my friends were not straight A students, but it was from that group that basically they are a group of millionaires and multi millionaires now, and every one of them when they see me will stop and talk as money has not changed them from the good people they always have been.

I make not mention of the accomplishments here, because this is God's doing. I do though smile often enough in, I actually believe I set a record in school for check marks on my report card. It got so bad that one year a teacher was giving me double check marks in the space instead of one for talking.
I was set on the steps in the bus for talking. Set in front seats on the bus for talking.......I was punished non stop for talking and driving the despots drawn to lord over children up the wall as I would not shut up.

Odd thing now is it not, in the most successful blog on the internet ever, is due to me not shutting up, and no matter what teachers nor custodians did to shut me up, I just kept on talking and no matter what the regime did in life threats or terrorism, I just kept on talking and it became the wonder of the internet.

So I place absolutely no stock in teachers. I had perhaps 3 that I would call good teachers. The rest of them were sadistic perverts in some form, angry at the world and taking it out on children.

I remember one giant named Eugene who ended up in the National Gaurd, and I thought what more fitting place for an ass like that, in how he would mock the kid who is now the most popular city councelman in his city. Eugene was a prick and the thug enforcer of another prick who ran Gestapo High were I was taught what the Obama Union would be like and Eugene could not have been elected as most likely looking like a peckerhead in a one peckerhead contest as everyone hated him that much.

His epitaph would be summed up in this.........

One day our 8th grade science teacher walked by the door, and the entire class just erupted as we loved this teacher as he was a good teacher. The good teacher came over grinning at the cheer and Eugene just blew his cork about all of us cheering. You know it was jealousy, but the fave teacher just said, "Yes we should not be cheering", but you know he just loved it as Eugene was a damn bully to everyone.

Sad part is I looked for that fave teacher, who is the one who gave me my pizza recipe and I can not find him. That means of course he is dead and that saddens me as I could think of a number of teachers who should be rotting in hell compared to him.

It is an odd thing really, that the children in school picked by the masters to be their prizes never amount to a pile of dung. Sure an Obama dances in, but that is because it is a crooked game and Obama had it all stolen for him.
Time and again, the children who the educated deem as outcasts are the ones God raises up to be successful. Then of course everyone wants to be your friend.....at least when it is not at the golf course.

I actually like no one knowing who I am. It makes it better when I'm sneered at or some ass teacher from before cocks around thinking they are still so much more important than grubby little me. The ticks who were wrong about all the children they chose and their accomplishment is life is being stuck in that school caste thinking what goes on there matters and gives them standing.

Nice part is about all of this is when these teachers disappear for awhile I have hope they are dead. That amuses me for awhile until they come back, but the real revenge is seeing all the castaways who are now successful who hated these teachers asses as much as I did.

Oh and my sister is a teacher too. Yes an educated idiot. Yes got a degree and it went to her head. Yes I can not stand her shit for brains stupidity either.
She was the one who phoned me up and forgave me for all my sins.........


Yeah never had any of my successful friends ever phone me up and do that.....wonder why.

Final thought........

Teachers are responsible for what America has become. They were paid trillions of dollars to do this and my friends did it all just being themselves and earning it.


agtG