Tuesday, July 16, 2013

To build a Fire




Forever my Beloved, my Beloved forever are You.
The forever and ever, the ever heartbeat of me
You are my always, my constant, my Love
Forever my Beloved, you are my eternal eternity.


As an inside note to those who care, and must be cared for as the precious children are in need of Christian Dads to be the staff upon which they lean........

I wondered of Jack London in the cheechako, the greenhorn who thought he could survive in 100 below zero weather, and did well until not one but two mistakes exposed too much confidence in the human condition, that I have a unique check out program in my life is a prey unto me, in no one can  take me out and I will not go to Heaven until I decide.
So there is never any concern about me. Here am I stuck with a mission I for some reason decided this would be the grand gristle upon which to chew to make a meal of life. I probably looked at the ending which is the beginning and did not focus upon the there and then and the here and now.

The only thing which bothers me in life is anything hurting TL or helpless things. The world could go up in flame and I could be in the brier patch dancing among the tongues, but none of what is afflicted upon me, bothers me any longer.

I will admit to something, akin to Jonathan Winters. Mr. Winters who I never paid tribute to here, was a child with a very miserable childhood. That is where his comedy was inspired from. He created a world to protect him from the world.
One can ponder insanity and sanity. How the mind deals with horrific events. How one mind goes paranoid schizophrenic and another becomes a comic genius.

I learned to survive in the child in me, would view all sorts of events as "if I was watching it all like on television and it was happening to that person and not me". It is an interesting thing about torture as even in pain it takes place only in the mind. Pain has so many interesting characteristics and some types are actually not painful at all.
I do not respond to the psychological machinations heaped upon me, such as today TL's phone was giving a busy signal when it was impossible, but it is just the things the minders initiate to do for their employ. It is just a progression of attempting new modes of contact and treating it as that is just what is a part of life in a phone being busy.

When all is madness, just accept the madness, and know you are sane, and accept that with chopsticks some of the rice is always going to not behave as it should between two sticks.

It is a great deal like the women who appear here. I like TL have an eye for things, and the choices are the Holy Ghost's in who appears. If one enters "sexy" in front of anything, it usually in Google will pull something up that in the midst of nauseating unattractive people, something will pop that is Euclidean 47th pleasing to the eye.

That is what is a law in this in what is Euclidean is what is sensual. The eye can be the ear seeing poetic verse to the eye feeling silken cloth. Men do not work with fire nor silk as both are feminine forms.
A state like Minnesota is both male and female in form, and it is why it is always confused as to what it is about. It was much better when Pike explored it in the herds of elk being chased in the feminine in the midst of the wilderness masculine.

TL inspires poetry, beyond some immortal beloved to an eternal Be Loved.

While one should not be among the dream time nor the shadow screen, as modern humans are not adept enough to comprehend the demonic forces and deceptions as the primitive aboriginal is so astute in comprehending, it is the reality that every person is unprepared for all what will come as the time of the anti Christ is about spiritual warfare and far too many are just vacuous souls and have not a spirit in them nor a Spirit regenerating them.


As my transition in this education, I have come to the reality that it makes absolutely no difference to me for a time when sodom is fire and brimstoned on continental scales, as Moses never lamented the destruction of all human life or all life, as that which is degenerate is like lamenting a cancer has been cured. People are eating themselves alive, and if a Jinn holocaust obliterates a nation like Syria or an anti Christ exterminates a continent of cancers, then the cancer has killed the host and both succumb to that law of this dimension of death.

The Christian is not of the penalty of death, but of the Reward of Life. I know my God has a definite plan for TL and I to be together. I know of trials. I know that my begging for money is more than a humiliating reality, but a much more complete witness which can not be denied.
Yes all can delude themselves, that they of course would never have allowed Jesus to be murdered, never ignored Jeremiah the Prophet, and would have poured all they had to keep that message from God before the world........and yet, there was Ronald Reagan in a nation of 250 million people, only 40 million voted for him, and 30 million voted against him.
Yes the deluded all have a fiction of they were on the lines, when in reality they never recognize what God is working out as they are carnally joined to the world.

It would be a fascinating thing in one rich person actually being that mink which went over the road and not under the bridge, by that I mean, animals in nature have a margin factor that a certain number will never always react the same way, in an example of a General Mills cereal plant, can poison, trap, sonic device, glue, and resort to shooting rats, but a minority will not comply and perpetuate the species.

The problem with the rich is, they are all self destructive and not one of them will go over the bridge, but they all in this study will follow one another into the tunnel and all perish. It is that Jesus and the camel going through  the eye of a needle lesson.

I must close now, as it has been a 500 mile journey today and it started with a sinus headache on the right side and now is on the left, and I need to check things and go cuddle with TL as tomorrow is more to do......more revelations exposing just how ignorant the always experts are in the child's play here which is always the enigma to the rats in the maze.

I was catching a hen with baby chickens tonight, and I thought by the Holy Ghost, "You just can not save a stupid chicken from themselves no more than you can save a rich person".

We are in a new era of the old, when the fearful things spoken around campfires in the howling nights, were not winds, but the shrieks of demons. Problem is few are listening to the Prophetess warning them it is not the wind.

One can not save a rich person, as they fear being poor more than hell.


Lame Cherry


agtG