Friday, August 2, 2013

Saving Mark Levin





This blog ass jacks Mark Levin a great deal as he deserves it in his frog roasted in the fyring pan books designed to make the populace think there is hope so they do not go to revolution require being exposed as he does.

I came across something in inquiry though that was troubling as it is obvious that Mark Levin is distraught and depressed as most people are. The thing is I was looking to see when he would die and came upon a date if the shadows of these things do not change.

It surprised me when 2014 came up, as I expected him to get washed out into the ocean by a tidal wave in his Virginia. Upon looking more, a pattern emerged where events concerning his wife's health are going to move him to commit suicide in the next year. Specifically, June 26th, at 11:04 pm eastern standard time.
At that minute, he will put a 38 special revolver into his mouth and murder himself.

Mr.Levin will not go to Heaven or hell, and will remain a ghost.

None of that is what I would want for him nor for anyone. In my more salad years of youth, satan dismantled me quite thoroughly so I would not be around for any of this. I actually had a 30 30 Winchester rifle in my mouth at one point, loaded with Remington 150 grain softpoint bullets. So I comprehend being pushed to things that break other people, as I did not pull the trigger.

In that, nothing changed, and things actually did get worse. Years worth of worse in numbers of very horrid people who make the pretenders who try and insult me here, look petty. I hung on though in Christ as He carried me the entire time.
TL was on the other side and who I was missing, and things have changed, but there is always a better day ahead, and for that matter a better year someplace or moment, if one just hangs on.

Sheol is not a place one would care to be in the abode of the dead in locked to judgment as what happens to those in suicide. I did pray someone out of hell in a neighbor I was told, in that it had been accomplished, but no one should trust in someone like me being moved.

Being a ghost in this world also is not anything anyone would desire. So in that understanding, I do hope and pray for Mark Levin that by my interference the events which are said to be building are nothing he succumbs to.
I have stated enough times that Mark Levin needs his Messiah in Jesus. I hope Mr. Levin submits to the Lord and does not stay on a path of not wanting to see another creature he loves die, and takes the wrong way out.

Dying is the easy part and being dead for a Christian is nothing to fear. Living is what is hard and the thing to fear is not being a Christian.
I have found that dying people are very cathartic for the living in healing them in the passing. Yes there is suffering as all life is suffering, but the dying part is a place that God created where death simply wraps around you like a warm blanket and you are at peace. I have been there and it is serene.
You simply as a Christian pass through where the valley of the shadow is, you hear ringing in your ears, and next thing you know, you are outside your body, where if you trust in Christ, the demons are not there to drag you to hell, but perhaps loved ones, Holy Angels or Christ is there.
Ghosts run from the light and that is wrong as God loves you enough to come and get you, so running from love is not something one should ever do, as it is not Judgment.

Yes you get a life review of things flashing before your eyes, and you get to feel how you hurt people, but that is not punishment it is the transition of cleaning those emotions out and your knowing you really do need Jesus to make amends for your sins.

I do not like waste and if this course is Mark Levin's it is wasteful. Personally I do not like Ashkenaz carrying on, as they have loud mouths like Michael Savage or or bone heads like Rob Reiner in just being obnoxious in shouting people down or having them put on an heir that this convert Jew thing is special.
Being a German is special as they converted an entire world to celebrate Christmas in a great way in food, songs and family. Irving Berlin, another Jew, had it perfect in all those wonderful songs.
So Mark Levin would have benefitted from  punch to the mouth, but at the same time, I would do all I could to make a ripple to change things so this is not his end.

Look Sean Hannity getting vaporized or Rush Limbaugh being shot by Russians and tossed in the ocean front is not sucking on a leadcicle. What happens to the Catholic boy and the Elton John worshiper is their business afterwards in Christ........putting things like that here is a better warning to shape up and prepare than what at least Limbaugh deserves. Hannity never did anything I knew of to me, so he should get out of dodge.
It is though a difference in events overtaking one and one creating events.

I always think of immigrants now when people think they had it bad. Those people buried more children than potatoes at times. They bawled all the time and stuck it out in misery as what was on the other side of the Atlantic was not worth the trip to go back to.

There is alway a better day or at least a better moment of something, from some robin in a tree to some grandkid pissing in your flower vase as it seemed like the thing to do to a 3 year old that is worth experiencing.

I did what I could for Mark Levin. I hope it turns out for him in Christ.


agtG 324YYYY