Saturday, September 14, 2013

That Miami Heat




As a follow up..........

That Panama dope trawler with Sunburn missiles for Friday evening, it is still out there off Florida. It was delayed due to that John Kerry negotiations over Syria.
The current position is off the Cuban coast and doing whatever there.

I am far too fatigued to deal with any more inquiry on this right now. I do not know if it is going to fire things off or what is being realigned. I do know that this blog was not responsible for the non firing this time. Orders came from the regime to delay it.
I would assume a window of opportunity though is necessary as a dope ship still needs fuel and storms need to be taken into account.

As said, I am weary and can not even think at this point. Too much warfare taking place against me and I can not do this blog stuff in the rough waters of worry. Is one reason I want the hundreds of thousands in donation which is out there if the rich would just pony up, as it takes all the pressure off and I can relocate away from the evil arrayed against me.

Do not expect spot on with mortars falling in my in brier patch.


nuff said

agtG