Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A Day in the LIfe




Just a note of popular girls life...........

Of course, when the Viking prays good prayers, the Archangel Gabriel shows up to offer prayers for TL, which pleases me greatly and I have deep appreciation for this with gratitude.
Prayers do have power and I doubt if any of my prayers ever got two chipmunks to chatter positively, but then again in knowing all, I probably do not know half of what takes place in my venue.

While the Gabriel thing was taking place I was on the phone with TL, and what appeared for me was something not so Angelic. My radio which was off, started making noises like a motorboat as my Mom said........yes I have two witnesses to this wonder, in my beside radio started making a fast type Morris code sequence...slower than what happens when I am on the phone, but quite  interesting as radios switched off are not supposed to be picking up power surge sweeps.
Yes my radios are all humming again after it was noted the surge was disconnected, but then it might have something to do with the exclusive which will publish here tomorrow concerning Birther Hussein.

It must be repeated in those who do not donate here in the being rich, must not enter this blog after midnight Eastern Standard Time, as stealing is something satan will require loanshark payment for and as I noted, Rush Limbaugh lost like 200 million this year and Ted Turner in stealing from black folks hast like billions taken from him. God requires the life of those who steal from poor people.
So do not be tempted to enter this blog, no matter what the tantalizing information is which is so criminally degenerate embarrassing that it will end the Obama legacy and end the Fang Jinn from occupying the Oval O.

As Joan of Arc wrote the English King in telling the Angles to get out of France, she warned them to keep them from their very great hurt, and I must warn the cats to not be too curious in this and just content themselves with .........well.......thinking they know things from whatever Mockingbird fiction.......oh I have an idea, go listen to back appearances of Jerome Corsi on like Coast to Coast or Andy Dean....that is some ripping good yarns there sure to content you people as we all want to know about a 50 year old story instead of a current one.

This was about though noting the important things which can happen when people pray. I like good Angels and Saints praying around TL. That pleases me as TL is the most important of all.

I would think that the National Security Agency could well.........do better than sending me high speed Morse Code sounding things on a radio that was off with two other witnesses, as I think people would......well respond better to something like this.

Search Results

Grand Funk Railroad - The Locomotion - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSQOeQakExU
Jun 11, 2006 - Uploaded by darioeasy
Grand Funk Railroad - The Locomotion. darioeasy·13 videos. SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe 1,127 ...
 
 


Sometimes the things coming out of the radio in 1974 sounds like the Beach Boys and instead it was Grand Frunk Railroad...........




nuff said


agtG