Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Just a closer walk with Thee





Today I suffered a mishap, in Mom correctly assessed that our buck goat was in need of more confinement than what my neighbor had assisted with, so I climbed on the hutch roof and was maneuvering a hog panel in place, and of course it fell with me balancing against it, and I went head first following.

It lit straight up. I made a nice pretzel in catching that stout wire in my kidney region and I felt that pain for a few seconds that I knew something was not going to be right.

I guess I am getting a few twinges to remind me of things, but I believe God and the Holy Angels fixed things which were not doing so well in me at that moment.
I would prefer not having these adventures in ignorant people in their selfish lives creating things like this for satan to try and murder me one additional time.

It is though one of those things that God has a reason for not directing someone with a pile of cash to donate to provide a buffer, but when I break, He regenerates me in a few seconds.

Where I go now, you can not follow, although I will be mindful of you. For those who would be concerned, do not worry, for as Abraham believed if Isaac was no more that the Lord would raise the child up, then all things are possible in the Lord.
TL read that Paul saw the 3rd Heaven, but I saw none today......only was there with Joan of Arc in the way back time.

God bless the Mom of Mommy in being well, and I hope target was a wonderful adventure, as little girls bored, captivate Vikings, and all is right with the world.
*some fix eh, a buccaneer made a Viking as the Christian is in the lion's den.




agtG