Sunday, November 3, 2013

Keep Calm and Beaner On




I have rethunk my Continentalist Party Immigration Reform after today, in the following existential experience.

I was having a pretty good day sort of, if I did not factor in sick pets, having to chase a heifer from hell in the wee hours after my neighbor complained and then there was the junk store where I bought four tops for 25 cents which were 2.50, which in the rush of too many people in line, I did not figure out I was only charged for four and left it go as a Good thing from God.

So any way, I was in line, and this Mexican senora was in front of me. She was flitting about like a bird on a wire, and had this 4 year old girl holding her place in line. The child like most beaner children are just cute and the mother was like most Mexican gals in large on the breasticular region with a low cut top.
This one had brown red hair and it suited her in the dye job.

She said excuse me a few times, and even smiled........I like it when Mexcicans act like people and not like some Birther in owning this country and Americans are the bad company they are waiting to evict.

So any way, I stop and get gas......and Mom is with me and pays. But I'm at the pump and I can't get pulled up to the store........Mom walks with a cane, but we do not have any disability tags like all these other reprobates do who drive new vehicles, have dogs on the dash and smoke enough cigs to fund the national debt.

I digress.......

So any way, I get fuel, and there parked is some BLANK head not pulling out in his van. I scowl as he is just sitting there.
Then there is a guy I know, who is a fat farmer, or acts like he farms as his wife starves her horses, and his cows look like hell as this fat ass acts like he is Donald Trump of the fricking soil patch.....and he is in there standing in line as allot of people are there for some reason, and there is no where to park, so I get Mom out and we walk to the office.

So any way, I try and hurry Mom to a spot so that we get into line as there is some woman there with kids, and I want to get there to save time.
We get there and of course Mom starts rummaging in her purse for money and turns her back to the line for a moment as I stand in back of her in line..........and of course this bitch with the two brats BUTTS into line ahead of Mom.

I will repeat, Mom has a cane and it is obvious who she is. Yet this bitch butted in line in front of her, and I was startled by it and absolutely pissed to volcano status.

One of her brats kind of stared at me and Mom, and I never made eye contact, as I suppose the little shit knew damn well what the bitch did and knew it was wrong. The other brat, a toe head blonde looked as oblivious to life as he was entitled to all kinds of shit.

So I said loudly to Mom, as I was getting more furiuos standing there in line with, "I KNOW YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ON YOUR FEET THAT LONG".

Bitch does not even respond to that or act like she hears me.

So I say loudly to Mom, "I DIDN'T KNOW THE LINE WAS GOING TO BE THIS LONG".

I presume the bitch heard me and was trying to ignore me for being a bitch.

She though paid for her donuts and power drink.......yeah it was dinner time and this bitch is feeding her two 8 and 10 year old brats goddamned donuts and power drinks as she is too damned lazy to fricking make them a meal.

I tired to hustle Mom along to get in front of her as she pulled out with her SUV to make the bitch wait, but Mom is not up on things and that plan did not work out........I did though say I hope this bitch dies after shitting in a bag and her brats die too ending the food chain.
I wonder what kind of big dumb blonde ape she had spread her legs for in suckering him to get onto this 5 10, flat chested, manly bitch.
Did I say I hope this woman dies after having to shit in a bag..............hope right now she has to eat her own shit to try and survive while shittin in a bag, as vermin like this who butt in line in front of old people with canes really.........in the old west, I would have followed her home and  drug her into the street and kicked her and then waited and did the same to her husband for not teaching his ball and chain to not be a bitch to butt in front of people who are handicapped in lines.

I hope this bitch dies and all her kind that pisseth against the wall.

Where was I?

Oh yeah, Mexican Beaner policy.

What I want now in the Continentalist Beaner Policy is that polite Beaners like the red brown haired, large breasted, and too many ear piercings chic, be allowed to be Americans if she chooses.......in return, communities can petition to send bitches with brats to Mexico in exchange.

These bitches can be made into whores and their brats can grow up to male prostitutes, until the authorities find someone who needs an organ for transplant, then the Mexican doctors can just carve out the organ, and feed the corpse to the dogs and the birds.

I see no reason for waiting until Jesus returns to cull this shit out of America in this shit which does not know what it is to be human in being the responsibility of being an American.
America should have an exchange program in we get polite Beaners and Mexico gets these bitches who the country would be better off without.

You know what these power drink boys without brains and too much soy milk in their girly genes will turn out to be. More damn Godless rapists acting more like stray dogs than people as what kind of man is with a woman who butts into line in front of invalids, than a piece of excrement male who is ballless or who does the same shit.

So I have changed the Continentalist Immigration Policy to include an exchange program. You got like 40 million Mexicans who want in........I figure in the averages I have seen that about 80% of these Mexicans are shit, so forget about letting them in and carve out their organs for donations before sending them back.
As for the 8 million who are polite, I say, let's put up community lists and track down the shit in America who butt in lines before handicapped people and ship them and them that piss against the wall with them to Mexico for whatever Mexicans want to do with them.

........and if this trash tries to get back in, they will be shot on sight. Settles it all.........hell confiscate their property too and hand it over to the Mexicans......be an even trade in the bitch will get a poncho to live in with her brats and the big breasted Mexican chics will get a home to fill with junk store things.
This Mexican was thrifty too in she was making good buys on trinkets and things. Imagine her husband was a slave for some corporation, but I don't mind slavery if the women are polite and the American bitches gets sent to Mexico where they  belong.

That is the Continentalist Party's Immigration Policy. Keep 8 million polite Mexicans, export 32 million Mexicans with attitude and 8 million American bitches who are not human.

This is the only sound immigration policy.

nuff said


agtG