Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Cheap Trick



It really is a terrorist crime by the regime which is in control of the American gulag when it comes to the necessary phoning of one's Mother at our appointed time daily to make sure an elderly Lady who has had her hip broken three years previous is not "help me I have fallen and can not get up".

See I just spent 28 minutes trying to call Mom at  4 pm. The problem is the telephone was busy.

I tried a dozen time with TL's phone and my phone, and thee entire time the phone was busy.

When I did get through, Mom told me she was not on the phone at all, so it was under normal situations impossible for the line to be busy......but then we are talking about my life, and not the average gulag inmate.

In review, I have had this phone disconnect non stop while speaking with TL. Mom recently had my brother trying to phone her, and all he could get was a mysterious clicking and clacking on the line when he tried to phone.
When I reported the disconnects to Ma Bell, they told me to unhook the line for 5 minutes and that would cure it. Yes of course that would only cure it, if I was being monitored by the government spying on me.
It did work though, so the telephone company knows very well it's patrons are being terrorized.

I personally do not know what the cause was this time. I do know my internet laptop has begun recently going slower than a land line as I have of course altered my patterns in not being on the home computer as much.

It might be someone was for the NSA spiderweb was on the phone line and going through the tower I have hooked up and that was the reason Mom's phone was busy. It is just one of those things in be terrorized by the regime, as that is exactly what this is, when being a loyal Citizen, and completely innocent, that there is nothing I have done but post on this blog which would cause this kind of terrorization.

A phone call to check on an elderly person, and no one in the regime thinks it is being a bastard low life in tying up the phone line, as they know I phone on schedule to check on the parent. It is low and it is a matter of contemptible misbehavior which is criminal.

I would be most acceptable if they paid me off and then I would be off doing agrarian things as I do not need this. There are only so many ways to tell people they are evil and going to hell and Judgment is coming, and I have done that too often already.
As for the insider stuff, what difference would it make if the blind were blind, as they are already cheap asses in not seeing a big ass donation button to put in an e check of 500,000 to save their own lives.

The rest of the good children, I could probably do a Face Book message for only them to see. Be a simple thing really in a few notes without any details. So I would not forget the good children.

Just is simply low to tie up a phone line and make people worry. It is the kind of sadistic actions one expects out of regimes where Obama was reared.

Yes that is my fun. A phone line with no one on it, is busy. A phone line with no one using it, is busy. One would think Drudge or some Congress skirt would be interested in such things......especially as it was this blog which tied all of this in a new Mutardgate of the Obama regime selling green cards to spies and terrorists in South Dakota with Daugaard laundering money from the operation out there and covering it all up.

Sure none of this is real, right eh? It is why my phone line was busy with no one on it. That happens all the time.


nuff said

agtG














Dream Police - Cheap Trick - 1979 Promo - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yRRqxJHQmA
May 11, 2009 - Uploaded by cheaptrick
Dream Police - Cheap Trick - 1979 Promo - www.cheaptrick.com