Monday, January 20, 2014

The Dirtiest of Things


I had not set about today to contemplate this and I really just gave it a passing thought and then a judgment, and as masses of people read the Lame Cherry blog in exclusive matter and anti matter, this is just another one of those things found here of monumental proportions.

As I was doing dishes, I was recoiling as I do, as I tend to leave pots soak as I dislike having to rub skin off my hands in order to scour a pan clean of chicken soup. In that, I have never used a dish washer, except Mom, as it honestly makes absolutely no sense to me to wash a dish, then load it into a dish washer having to stack it precisely and then have it wash it, then I would have to unload the thing.
Is a great deal like having to take as shower before you can take a bath in order to get dressed for Church but having first to wash your clothes which are already clean in my reasoning.

So as I stood there washing dishes, I did not want to stick my hands into a soup pot filled with water to dig out some ware I had soaking in there. There is just something repulsive to me in cold, greasy water with food bits in it, that I am sure has germs of some type incubating in those liquids.

Now I have had my hands up cows uterus areas, hands in chicken guts and I probably have put my hands into places I care not to remember like on dead folks, but something about that cold slightly more solid than it should be water in dirty dishes really is something I dislike.
I mean I have had my hands in mucky duck shit water, that stunk, as it was fun to play in really, in being both cool on a hot day and warm to the touch as the blackness captured the sun's warmth nicely, so it had a pleasant thing about it, but not dirty dish water that is cold.

One would think really that things like cold French and Italian soup is really like dirty dish water, and people slurp that down by without a qualm, but put that into a sink and I just do not want to touch it....no more than I will ever eat Gespacho or whatever those cold soups are called, as I have tasted cold soup, and I see no point in eating something cold which is meant to be hot.

Is odd in that, in some things like potato salad will go both cold and hot like pizza. Some things like beer just does better cold and when hot it just is foam in your mouth. So there are standards, but nowhere have I ever experienced revulsion in foaming hot beer like I do cold soup or cold dishwater that is in a pan soaking.

I just do not like finding things floating about under the suds either. Bits of noodles or vegetables just make me recoil too, as I like my dishwater not having thangs floating around in it, like I do not like having sharks bumping me while I am about in the water. I doubt noodles will ever bite me, but there is a natural cause for things in this world and I believe normal humans just do not like dirty dishwater no more than finding dog poop on their lawns via the neighbor's poochie dumping a load there.

So I do class dirty dishwater that is cold in the dog poop category, which is in a league like feces penis sex or that smell of rubber exuding from a lesbian vagina. Granted I have never scented such sodom things, but that is because I am not a canine, as being a canine you know they could trail a dildo to any lesbian if given the nose to do it.

 I like clean dishwater, with happy bubbles on the surface and having a nice warm temperature. That makes me quite happy and just invites one to dive right in. So it is not a phobia about dishwater, but dishwater is just repulsive to me when it is not what it is supposed to be in it's natural state.
It is like I like Christmas trees with lights on them and not Christmas trees which are afire lighted in a blaze.

I had no idea when the Holy Ghost Inspiration hit me where this was going, but I have reached that point which is called the wind up and the end. There is nothing so freeing as dumping out cold dirty dishwater. It is an emancipation from something unnatural and a human is naturally drawn to such an event as that.

nuff said

agtG