Sunday, February 2, 2014

A thank you




I wanted to thank the people who bought some of the designs in Cafe Press. I did not want them thinking me rude, but I did not know there was a thank you notice on the site, and have not been on the page in some months as it basically requires high speed internet to handle it.

I appreciate it, and as TL was napping this afternoon, I decided to make a few more creations as I do enjoy doing that even if I can not afford the work.

I do not know if the Dinesh D'Souza one will post, but I feature it here, more for the child he is now engaged too apparently by the photos which have appeared of her.


She sort of looks like a black passing as a white, but then D'Souza sort of looks like an Obama passing as a Conservative.



Any rate, it is Save the Sperm Whales and OMERICA.

I made beef stew today. It looks pretty good. TL says we are going to share some with the elderly democrat neighbor who can not afford rent as she voted for Obama.

Thank you though to all in the donations, the kind words and the purchases. You will not be forgotten.



I guess saying 10 Hail Reagan's and wearing a cross makes this all kosher. Certainly worked out for Russian Limbaugh.





Still waiting for the Anthony Wiener poses from Dinesh D'Souza and his gals bark like a dog spread. She got too much hanging out to not have selfies and Paris poses.

That OMERICA sign though should be put up on billboards on the interstate. That would really stir thangs up.


agtG