Monday, February 24, 2014

My Fair Laurie



TL and I were watching My Fair Lady, or at least I think that was the title of it with Audrey Hepburn, and in this Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter, it was strange in both TL and I both came to the conclusion  that Fred Astair seems to have the spitting image of Hugh Laurie trolling about the planet.

I have always enjoyed Mr. Laurie's work, but now I wonder if I have been watching My Fair Laurie all of these years and all Hugh Laurie has been engaged in was something like a Rain Man recreation of Fred Astair's work.
I apologize for my bias, but Fred Astair is not a handsome man. His being the love interest of Audrey Hepburn would be like having Jennifer O'Neil in Rio Lobo smooching it up with John Wayne. It is just Mr. Astair who was quite talented in throwing umbrellas about the place in making basketball type scores, while he did that bullfighter thing with a cape he was dusting the street with......in Paris, which made no sense, but maybe he was trying to outdo Gene Kelley singing in the rain.

I don't know, but I do know that as Birdie Wooster and Greg House, that it appears that work was all some type of mirror of Fred Astair in character, and for some shadow reason, Hugh Laurie is starting to look like Fred Astair.
Maybe Fred Astair was the dancing love interest of Mum Laurie while he was Pan Aming it around the globe, as I did enjoy watching that old Pan Am prop fly about, as it was that point in history before jet flights, and that did not last long, but all the same, the beaknik bunch was not that interesting compared to the old planes.

Fred Astair never flew the plane and I do not think Hugh Laurie  ever flew a plane either, but they do dance alike, choreograph alike, look alike, act alike and dance alike.  House just hides it better, but Wooster had it on display.

In that, Wooster was an English tool which mocked the English twit, along with the ridiculous lines of those old tunes coming out in movies. There were very nice songs like Singing in the Rain and the one I forget now in My Fair Lady, but they were surrounded by coasters which really were like, "Hey let's put this crappy song in to make the one good song look better".

I never did get musicals. Seemed odd to me that people just broke out singing and dancing, as people do not do that in real life and it seems to get away from the story plot.
I was trying to figure out why musicals worked and thought of John  Wayne America in how they did not make sense there, and it was all big urban, but then those old biddies just got the lily wet for Lawrence Welk of North Dakota in all that German Vunnerful Vunnerful stuff......and what was Lawrence Welk but a weekly Fred Astair movie with Bobby and whoever his squeeze was as he went through Barbara, Sissy and Elaine all showing their undies to the public males who of course could get away with it as they were watching the dancing.
What was it....Art Dunken the black minstrel tap dancer.....and sometimes Jack and that pretty little Mary Lou Metzger would break into a Fred Astair and Audrey Hepburn routine, as Jack was old, but I do not think he father Hugh Laurie.......looked more like he fathered Lawrence Kudlow, but not saying anything about that either.

Just is, if fags are all into the Tony musicals and that Bette Midler stuff with Elton John.......wonder what kind of feathers Rush Limbaugh has dangling around in all that dvd stuff he plays late at night when he is begging his pussy to come down off the cape to let him stroke it to purrdom.....but I digress.

Is like if fags get musicals  on parade, then Lawrence Welk appealed to hot old biddies in America who got wet over him and Jimmy Roberts crooning away as the poor gals version of Bing Crosby, so the men folk could look at Sissy's underpants.
There was this little guy in Lawrence Welk that I forget his name. He used to play funny little trumpets I think it was along with singing Toot Toot Tootsie Goodbye and Yes We Have No Bananas. I like funny little men blowing on little horns, singing odd songs, but Fred Astair never had them nor House in his movies. Probably because funny little men with little horns being blowed while they sing funny songs takes away from the appeal of men being Fred Astair or their look alikes.

I think the funny little man was Italian and at Christmas he always had this pile of children from the one wife, and they were pretty children.

I guess Fred Astair was the stepping stone for the up and coming pretty actresses. Hugh Laurie only had whores no one remembers or that Lisa woman who is not as appealing in reruns as she seems to get older all the time and Cameron gets younger all the time going into puberty and that 13 just gets more lesbian.
Odd how she had sex with the black guy who never changes, and she went lesbian.
The black guy never broke into song or dance. Not much black guys singing or being gay in Fred Astair movies either. I suppose was competition in Astair and Forman would have been stereotyped into playing the roll all the time, and then none of the fagsexuals would have been watching house bitch slap queens all the time as they got off on that.

I wonder if the estate of Fred Astair should demand a royalty or something from Hugh Laurie in being a latter day Astair making a great deal of money. House really blew at the end, and I never saw the end of it....he should have had a miracle and not been a sociopath savant any longer as House was brain dysfunctional in the social order in being retarded due to "pain" of emotions.
I never did get why they just did not cut that nerve out of his leg that made him gimp. I suppose that would have solved things and then it would have been all Fred Astair prancing around the diagnostic room. Would have saved writing a great deal as Hugh would have been doing like three numbers a show ......and you know it could have been like the Muppet Show in all the Tony folks could have come prancing around doing their big hits and throw in a few fondling moments and that would have been House.

I have noticed something that whores in movies always are much better figured and in looks than real whores. I mean if you go to the stripper bar you get close to what is in the movies, but you know in real life the actresses in the local theater and the whores for the real girlfriend experience never look like the whores from the casting couch rolling around in bed.
Is something I admit, in My Fair Lady, all I was thinking about in those secretaries for the head gal, with the large breasts and other things, how many of them were banging the studio heads as that's entertainment.

I wonder about things like Hugh Laurie and the fagsexual appeal. I mean like when the fagsexual entertainers age, they just look like creepy old fags. Robin Williams for example is on television surrounded by blonde cat fur and from what I know of sodomites, they only like the young boys, so when Sheldon Cooper gets grey hairs, and Doogie Howser gets grey, will they just be creepy old fags too and the audience will be gone.
Odd how Neil Patrick Harris and Sheldon Bazinga both are rolling around in bed with women as the comedy, instead of boys. I wonder why it is that fags like their cinema characters to be straight and rolling around with women.
Is alot of lesbian sex around, but I do not understand it, and it seems quite boring to me. Is always that kiss pose and then flat chested women pulling clothes off, and the cooch rub and a great deal of over acting. I think lesbians should break out into song and dance to fill in the boring sexual parts which are the entire lesbian sexual parts. I think fags are so focused on sex as sex is so bad and it frustrates them.

Is like Ben Afleck in that movie Smokin' Aces. I said to TL, that I hoped Ben got shot as he was so boring and sure enough some Nazi fags drove by and hosed them all down, the started rolling around on the hood of the Nazi GTO car as one came over and did things with Ben's lips.
It honestly was the best acting Ben Afleck ever did really in someone moving his lips for him and doing the talking. It got me thinking that as Ben Afleck has become the Nazi Goebbels for the Carter rehistory remakes on Tehran hostage fiction, that perhaps Ben is so political because he has no singing and dancing in his movies or life.
I mean he is married to that increasingly manly looking Jennifer Garner. I suppose she is having to look like a man because Ben Afleck is getting more sodden in yearning to do musicals and thangs.

Like Alec Baldwin, Meathead Reiner and Bill Maher. Maybe they would like to be off watching Fred Astair movies, as all of them were ruined by women. Granted Penny Marshall was a great deal more manly than Meathead will ever be, but all the same, maybe with umbrellas and capes Alec, Meathead and Bill would be more pleasant.
You know Fred played a photographer, so Hugh played a doctor, that leaves Indians, cops and military people in the Village to prance about the stage in House like drama. No one likes motorcycle movies as Marlon Brando ruined all of that and Joe Namath did his best with sexing up Ann Margaret, but that was not gay as no one could be gay after rolling around with Ann Margaret.........Bruce Dern included and that one silly bad guy who I adored, who molested Ann, but I think he had dope problems which was too bad.

This might seem meandering but I was going to write two posts on this, in Ben Afleck ..........oh yeah where I was going with this is Ryan Reynolds looks just like Ben Afleck, and I was thinking that as Ryan is a better actor, that maybe he should stop by and give the meat pole to Jennifer Garner......send Ben out to the merry go round with the kids and they could sing show tunes and Ryan would have Jennifer hit the high notes, and that way Jennifer could go back to being a girl and Ben could find the woman in him.
They had like black lesbians in that Smokin' movie, but the lesbian black girl got shot and the white looking black girl got carried off by a gang bang black guy as she bled on him.
Odd there were no gay black men in that movie, even if they looked like it, but that one guy from Lost did have a hot latino male on top of him as he bled out. There was a Russian cum stain on a coat, but that was dried......otherwise there was no singing or dancing in the movie. Probably is why Ben Afleck got shot as he was bored in nothing entertaining was taking place.'

I think this covers the entire subject as need be. Old women like German men playing on squeeze boxes and Hugh Laurie made a great deal of money playing Fred Astair, but he never had a Ginger Rogers or a Audrey Hepburn to bring in the men to watch......well the gay men did, but they got other things going on in wanting a daddy to punish the bad boys.

I think Hugh Laurie should return and play Doctor Who, and American version I would create for him, and he could play Tom Baker, the greatest Doctor ever. I know it would not be Fred Astair, but maybe we could work in something for musicals like the Dalecks inhabit Tony shows and are busy doing gay things.......no I think I just want Doctor Who as a non musical as people can watch old Fred Astair and Lawrence Welk shows to fill that need for watching Ben Afleck.

Any way this has gone on too long and I do not know why no one protested to Ben about a black lesbian being hosed down by white men, freeing a black woman to be with a nasty black man. I would think.......hey maybe that is why Ben was hosed down in he protested for the sistah in girls had to stay together.........

I wonder in Ben Afleck is the shemale version of Muchelle Obama and Jennifer is her Barack.........just like Fred Astair has his version in Hugh Laurie.

Let's sing Abba......

Dancing queen..........oh yeah.......you can dance.......you can something, ta da ta da da da.............


agtG