Tuesday, April 22, 2014

quit




When I started this, I stated that I did not have time to be people's best friends and how dangerous that was. Each time I attempt to be helpful, I end up paying for it in being threatened, condescended to, demanded of and expected of.
Very few have behaved.

I knew from past experience that being nice to anyone was just a license no matter what in their thinking it was weakness as nothing would retaliate and I could be an emotional punching bag. I am not going to be anyones punching bag any longer.

It is not rude to look after me, as no one else is going to. It has been give help and too many then expect I owe them.

I am trapped for the moment and if I could I would get the hell out of here. It may be that I will die in the storm as no alternative is available.
For any good it did, it is not worth it and this is just another colossal mistake of this existence.

I do not have internet and am afforded a few moments a few times a week. It does not matter how many times I post things in trying to explain that everyone expects perfection and immediate responses.

It gets to the point that I do not know "what next" is going to slam me down.




I do not know what I am going to do. There are posts in the drafts to fill time for months, but I am not writing nor doing anything. So the ingrates and the thieves win as they always do.


agtG