Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Ballad of Donnie Dead




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


This is the story of Donnie. Do not ask me of his name, as I do not know what this little shit's entire name is, only that I did not like his smart ass mouth, his sitting on a chair on the shop floor, and when TL was acknowledged from TL's superiors, Donnie was bitching about it in jealousy as he was a union man.

I have warned the populace that I have shifted in prayers in I have had it with evil people. Does not make a difference if they offend me on the blog or in real time, as here am I plugged into God suffering, and God gets the direct juice on the subject from me.

So like I meet Donnie a year ago......so like Donnie is a prick to TL a few months ago.......so like a week ago I say a few prayers about brats offending me and displeasing me, and TL informs me that Donnie lost like 30 pounds in two days, was in hospital two days, and was sent home, and next morning he got out of bed and croaked with a "baddaboom" as he hit the floor.

I inquired, and yupper, this was my prayers and this was offending TL........so this is another trophy for the wall.

I informed Mom of this and like me she said, "Praise the Lord!!!!!!!"

I have people who do not know what to make of me. I have people who call me crazy. I have people who think they treat everyone like shit and as the regime laws protect assholes that they will get away it as they always do. I also have thee God Who avenges. Granted I have been so overloaded in things, that it has been very difficult to focus to bring about the tits up phase of things as used to be the case, but in all this discipline, I believe by God these greener days are being mastered in a full color now.
Of course I prayed as TL did for the comfort and drawing closer of Donnie's family to God, as while I delight in God's trophies on the wall, I also do not piss on the grave and am aware of the tears people shed as they forget what assholes people really are before they buck off for ever.

Thing is I promised God to not interfere in this Judgment.......thing is it comes to my mind by the Holy Ghost now, that blessing God's wrath, fury and slaying hand is not interfering, but forming to His Will.

I have had it with evil people, selfish people and people who think they can treat everyone like shit and get away with it. I have had it with people who have a bad day and think they can offend me in venting because I happen along.

I think it a pretty good deal in 30 pounds dropped, hospital time, to last ditch repent if you choose, Obamacare dumps him out and baddaboom dead at home. Yes Donnie is in hell and not of this world, so another one bites the dust.

If I was on the outside looking in at this, I would be perplexed and wonder of this, but I certainly would start behaving better, but rude misbehavior is what is conditioned now, and that is not my business to be about educating...........as the blog has ample stores of things to teach, I have spoken and it is the individual's choice whether they take the way of life or death.

My prayer is that God picks up the momentum in this while protecting His children. It would free up resources and the world would be a much more pleasant place with real Christians flowering the landscape and the refuse rotting under the sod.

So Donnie is dead and where he chose to be in hell for being an ass who offended us, and did not repent to Jesus when the hour came. As God says, "Who is going to prosecute Me?" Yes who is going to prosecute God for filling up cemetaries as here am I blameless of it all praising God filling up the holes in the ground with fitting fodder for the worms.

People used to be afraid for Prophets when they were in the land.


The ballad of Donnie dead.


agtG