Thursday, July 17, 2014

Once you wished upon a Walt




I was wondering in this Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter just what would happen if Walt Disney was brought back to life.

I suppose you do not know the legend that Walt Disney, the creator of all things magical, before he died, instructed that he was to be placed in cryogenics or deep frozen. That was a big story in the archives which would crop up time and again, as people would be frozen, and sometimes I guess just their heads, but all the same there was allot of stainless steel, big vaults and smoking liquid hydrogen.

It was all odd to me in exploded tissues and things, but then that was not my forte.

It got me thinking though recently in how fagsexual Disney was and part of the New World Order,  just what would happen when Walt came back to life.

See Disney booted all the Disney's asses out of Disney in brother Roy and family. It was just run by all those fagsexuals and perverty stuff. What happens when a guy who dies in moral 1960's America, and was a family man, is patriot American, do when he comes back to life in Obama sodom Omerica?

I mean of course he is heterosexual and is not going to be inclined to be having his namesake company run as a sodomite industry for the cartel. What about his family being treated like dung on a penis?  That certainly would not please Walt.
I know it is till death us part stuff, but isn't Disney Walt's company, so he comes back alive even though it was left to others, isn't Walt going to take it all back?

I am sure that Disney would kick Walt to the curb as no one is going to give up CEO and all those alphabet titles. Then the Homeland is not going to give up fagsexual central, and you know the government is going to Andrew Breitbart him too.

That is what I think would happen to Walt Disney if he came back. I think like Jesus, that the fagsexuals would steal even his underwear and then murder him. There would be no place for Walt Disney as everything he believed in is deader than he is.
They would literally murder Walt Disney as he created a magical industry which was hijacked  and he would be come an enemy for it.

Sort of like they way if the Founders all came alive, how they would denounce Obama and all this Constitutional crime now. Hard to get away with things, when the Founders are gearing up a revolution saying what a bunch of despots you are and should all be hung.

So I feel sorry about Walt Disney. I have watched more Disney animation with TL than I did in my entire life. Is interesting, but somehow Kurt Russell being invisible with Dean Higgins has a fondness for me and all those b grade Disney films, that I am sure would pass if I saw them again.

Maybe they just disposed of Walt and did not want to take any chances which is sort of like homocide I think as if someone is frozen as a command and you take that away from him, then that is like killing him from a future life, which in sodomite terms would be homocide.

I am against homocide and for Walt Disney having a chance to come back and take what was his, as he built a dream into a reality as a great business model.

I still wonder what they would do if Walt Disney showed up and wanted the keys to his office............


agtG