Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Reality of Obamacare




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I will state something plainly in the image of Barack Hussein Obama, Rush Hudson Limbaugh III, Chris leg tingler Matthews, and none of the people in government or media, know one person affected by Obamacare.

I am going to give 3 personal accounts of Obamacare, which are real, as I know real Americans in I happen to be one of them.

The first example is myself, La'me Cherry. I have no insurance as I can not afford being poor. I stated from the start of this, that I will not sign up for Obamacare as it is against my Christian convictions as much as my American convictions.
It is no secret my situation.

The second example is the spouse of my cousin, who happened to retire from a high level government job recently. The spouse has diabetes and in complications from this, she is suffering from heart failure.
This past spring she was at the University of Minnesota of weeks of testing for a heart transplant, as she is on oxygen and frequently enough passes out. She is at retirement age.
The University of Minnesota this past week informed her, that she was not going to receive any heart transplant.

The second example is my Uncle's wife, who has several medical conditions, non life threatening, but for a youngish type woman, she is not the healthiest. They are engaged in a lawn care business in the Ozarks.
Since the Obamacare deadlines passed last December, my Aunt has been engaged in attempting to sign up for Obamacare. She was denied.
She filled out more paperwork which was submitted........and was denied.
She is now in a process of representation to attempt to gain Obamacare, as she can not afford insurance and is being denied it.


The point in this is Rush Limbaugh, the IRS, Appeals Courts in the DC Circuit and the Obama regime can
debate, argue, sue, smear and rant about Obamacare, and not one of these creatures is being forced to try to die under it.

But for the Grace of God, I would be tits up. My cousin's spouse is going die as heart failure has no cure, and degrades to death. A friend of my family had heart failure of only 15% function, and managed to survive 5 years before he died this spring, under Obamacare.
My Uncle's wife is going to degrade over time, and stress is not helping this situation at all, in aggrevating her condition.

Basically understood in this, due to Obamacare these two women will be dead in 2 to 10 years at the latest, and it is due to Obamacare. Rush Limbaugh has to read about strangers as his examples as much as Josh Earnest of the Obama regime can cite no one, but take things to the Obama loaded DC Appeals Court, in which will all this subsidy business will be reinstated.........before it goes back to the John Roberts Supreme Court which legalize the criminality of Obamacare.........and what it boils down to, is that before this took place two women in liberal Homosota and liberal Hosesuri were denied healthcare to their impending suffering and death.

I do not have to cite strangers or have access to corrupt justices to get what I want. I simply know what America is and I am experiencing rationed death as Sarah Palin correctly labled this, when she was still an American.

TL was just tested at having lost 20% of lung capacity due to exposure of chemicals at TL's employment. An imported West Indian informed TL yesterday that TL this was a business, that they were a good person and that they should take care of themselves.
TL views this as it is being discussed TL will be fired from this poverty level job. The current answer is an inhaler, which will open up TL's lungs so more toxins can be sucked in to do the job.

I do not matter in this, as by God's Grace and simply by vulcanized will I have kept alive most of my life in refusing to die. There are too many people whose lives depend on me.........

ich sein Gott's heilig weissager, langsam sprechen.


That is Obamacare for real Americans while feudal lords ration death. Not one of these rich and infamous folks have one person dealing with the genocide of Americans. That is the reality of their entire guilt in the torture and homicide of Americans.

None of this reality will appear on Matt Drudge as this is not sanctioned news steer. It is the reality though of Obamacare.


agtG