Saturday, August 30, 2014

Bee Buzz





As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


A few days ago you may have read a letter of inquiry from Woody. This is a follow up as to the background of all of this and due to Woody is an acquaintance of the Viking, it deems a bit more in depth answer.
The reason for this I am going to explain a few things of why I do things a bit more in meaning. The reason I rarely tell people what I am about is if the mice know the maze, then they will not learn the maze.

My concern though is the Viking in his contacting me he had focused on the "a liar will tell you I am telling the truth" sentence, "while a virtuous woman is not believed no matter what I might say". In that I was speaking of me doing the speaking, but the Viking read it as him doing the talking, and would therefore be the liar if I was a liar. See the written word is the worst form of communication, as people are always reading into it what is never intended.
As Jesus said, the children of this world can always in their wisdom make excuses for their indulgences and self righteousness, but when it came to Jesus, He was evil because He ate with sinners and John the Baptist was insane for preaching in the wilderness dressed like Elijah.

I perhaps would have been more nurturing if I was aware that this was a friend of the Viking, but that would have been a mistake, because what the response from me was intended was to have a stick about the place. The world is full of people which Woody has experience with, in if he is nice to them, they will view it as a weakness, and the next letter I would receive from someone would be some ass demanding sex from me or whatever nonsense the past rabble had been contacting me about, thinking for a crumb of bread I would give up anything.
A grown man requires the stick about or he does not understand the authority. It is no different than Woody saying, "no offense" after deliberately insulting me. As John Wayne stated if someone calls you a son of a bitch, they meant to call you a son of a bitch and offend you. There is no answer for Woody, no more than the people who kept demanding Jesus jump through hoops for them, after He informed them Who He was. People will either believe or they will not believe.
Woody like most people thinks he knows the world, but knows little, so he can probe and demand answers to satisfy his focus of this has to be all about money.
Money is a weapon, a tool, in this of the elite as I have stated and is in the archives which is all there if people would stop being lazy and read them. If money had value, the cartel would not be deflating it's value and making it worthless. Money will mean absolutely nothing to this group when they are immortals and they know this. All that will matter then is martial control and having a few mortals about to watch suffer and die, to give their possession of immortality worth. That is the same issue as satan.
See not dying is a gift, until you are in a jail in this world, placed there by mortals who have risen up. The elite know this, and while robotics will serve what is to come as they can be controlled, there will still remain a fraction of mortals to treat as so much sheep of the pasture.

People have pondered before and I have answered about the content of this blog as they judge it harsh or non Christian.
Was it Christian for Jesus to take a whip and whip people out of the Temple? Was it Christian for Jesus to allow a little girl to die in order to prove the Authority of God? Was it Christian when Jesus told the disciples to buy weapons which would be used to kill adversaries? Was it Christian for Jesus to be around prostitutes and thieves?

The answer is yes.

What is worked in part through me here is as I have informed all of you children and brats, in there is the cartel which started out in 2008 AD in the year of our Lord with a heavy dose of branding all racists and whatever to shut them up. They tried it with me, and the charge did not stick as I was a champion of blacks and latins. So it degraded to my being nuts or on a bad trip to attempt to smear what is posted here.
By the work here, in hard work by God's Grace, I have given all of you a battlefield to operate on in language, information which is forbidden and actions, instead of being penned in not being able to say words like Nigger or being made to accept that sodomites are pure. Sodomites are an abomination and there are indeed Niggers in this world. These  are issues not about sodomy or Afroids, but about control of you, so you will allow yourselves to be bullied, so the real issues of removing the Christian white class from America will be completed and the next step to legally raping your children will become the law of the west.

All of you can now post anywhere, anything of Obama's crimes, and you will not see the Obamaniacs calling you a racist. That term is finished and it is because of this blog in the work accomplished here as others tried to nuance this away. You do not win anything in battle by slapping at a tank. You hit it hard with everything you have and smash it with all speed.

There was a person who was posting content from here and being squeamish about being labled of Lame Cherry, so she had to put on the post she was "uncomfortable" with some things here. She was so eager to gain the stage which I built for her own presence, but not eggs enough to stand up for anything as she was too ignorant to know what was fully taking place here as most people are clueless of. So she was castigated and like most who think they can piss on me and tell me it is raining, then went away hurt, instead of apologizing and accepting she was seeking her own attention and not God's, and was not as bright as she thought she was.
That is no condemnation of this woman. It simply is what it is. I am humiliated and humbled constantly, but I do not have the luxury of slinking away. I simply take the Spiritual pike and drive it through those who contend here and pin them to the pavement in the hope that such austenacious displays will save some poor miscreant from the same experience.
For the astute that line is from Big Jake stated by John Wayne.

I personally would be friends with all, even the brats, but it requires having the stick about instead or the people do not mind their manners. You might recall that person who wrote to me, and I was nice enough to try and highlight their work as they were feeling down. Their response was no good deed goes unpunished in trying to hijack this blog and then blaming me for some dreamt up charge bouncing around in their belfrey.
I do not suffer fools and I am not baited into fights. You will be exposed here for what you are and I know that the many are waiting for me to stumble and fall, so they will then mount the corpse of this blog on their wall as a trophy the canned assassins they are.......they of course will term it in how they did it all, like Obama chest thumping about his knocking off that bin Laden acting troup.


I never mind questions, but when there are preconceived biases in people thinking they know it all and their view has to be the way it is all laid out, there can be no teaching there. It requires years of their failed ideas to be ground down to teach them then, and I have not the time to debate things which God has settled for me in Faith.

By God's Grace, I have been proven right about a number of things from ANALGATE, Benghazi, Powellgate and I honestly do not keep track of it all. That though is never enough proof and people always want more, and by God's Grace I have been teaching you of the matrix in how that information flow works, the dynamics, and how it's information there can be muddled, and how future events can be altered, and how it will in most cases reset and attempt to accomplish the event again, as was the case  of June 13th, 2013 AD in the year of our Lord.
Some events vanish, some reset, some other events take their place, and sometimes lesser events in image replace the greater event.
By evidence it has been proven that June 13th was a waymark event. Before that date, Obama was a winner with demonic assistance, after that date, the image of Obama never gained a victory as the popularity evaporated. Those are the facts playing out in two Obamas by evidence. My information upon inquiry pointed to a completed assassination on that date by a faction of the cartel and an image was put in Obama's place. The corpse as of last inquiry is still in the doomsday bunker, in the frozen food locker, and will not be moved, as it is deemed buried there and not worth the Jarrett effort of being caught.

In Faith, time proves this blog correct on what is not speculation or the matrix as that is a fluid entity.

The Viking in thoughts wondered of the matrix in how it came to be called as such. I will explain how certain words appear here, in as I have stated, when I deal with the Holy Ghost, I open myself to Him. I find definitions and words appear, which I have not thought of previously and in every case, they prove to be the correct definition.
It is like "cartel", and this can speak to Woody. Years ago I had a few snot boys on Newsbusters mocking me for using the word "cartel" as defining what was behind Obama. The Ashkenaz Rothschilds being but the Judas money purse holders as that is where they get their resonant validation from.
For those who have not figured this out, there are on every site a group of snotty little piss ants who not having lives, find mutual discord and bully others in order to beat up on people to feel superior in their inferior existences. I had never really paid attention to the word cartel, but simply was Inspired to use it. It was later in looking up definitions that I found that "cartel" actually was a German word, meaning a group of commerce thugs setting up a monopoly to gain absolute control by exploiting others. That is exactly what I have been writing about.

The Rothschilds have spread their legs and driven their dicks into the Israelite lost 10 leadership, after their original incestuous inbreeding program of the Mayer family, in order to gain admittance to the inner workings of power. They bought their way in.
Think of it this way in you have the English Royals, and you are George Soros. The Royals look at George as a tool, but one hardly invites the tool to the parlor as the ruling class does not play with the moneywhores. That is what these round tables are about in the departments which overlap have their expertise they are validated by. The Rothschilds resonate finances to bring control for what they are striving for.

I desire at this point for all to know the mystery in this. Joan of Arc, Christopher Columbus, Oliver Cromwell, were those who advocated setting up Christ's Kingdom on earth. They were stopped though, because it was not God's Time yet.
The Rothschilds are no different. They would have taken Jerusalem, built that Temple to offer up to satan in the abomination which makes desolate long ago, but it is not time yet according to God's Time. Money is but a tool, as war is a tool, as the internet is a tool, as cell phones are a tool. Yes there is a centralized authority of actions, but while the Rothschilds focus upon like Obama exchanging Mexicans for Afroids, in the Ashkenaz for Judahites in a false messiah order, the Aristocracy at the top is still who the Rothschilds must give way for. The Rothschilds are merchants. They might have royal blood in them now infused, but they are not royalty.........big difference as this is a court. They are Chancellor of the Exchequer and not the crown on the throne.


I have to water the pot plants now, but as the Viking noticed the workings of the matrix in songs posted and what he experiences, that is the matrix speaking in the din. People pick up all sorts of information and are aware of things and never realize it.

agtG