Saturday, August 23, 2014

Got to Love Mom




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


You just have to love my Mom as she mentioned in my being in exile, that the government was looking for me as to my field of employment in sending out notices and other things which do not have to be replied to as it states that in the pages sent out as the regime likes keeping track of people involved in agriculture in order to know how to manipulate prices in Chicago.
I do not know of anyone in agriculture of fills out those census things, but the regime certainly invests a great deal of money in chasing the herd around.

So as I was not replying.......a few years ago they actually put a woman on door step to hound me, they decided to start phoning up Mom as that is the contact number. This is where you got to love Mom in after talking awhile she said, "I don't know this La'me so why are you always calling me up?!??!"

The regime operative then was dazed and confused and said, "Well someone must have given me a wrong number.", just before she hung up on her end.

Interesting part is, the regime has stopped trying to contact me once Mom said she had no idea I was her child.

You got to love a Mother who casts her baby girl into the reed patch filled with Nile crocodiles. I just hope that Muchelle Obama don't fish me out and try to make me suck her breasts as she raises me on a sugar free diet in the White House.
Yes Mom saved me, and it reminds me how my Grandpa and Uncle used to tell me as a child to be a stupid farmer as the regime always expected rural people to be dumb as posts, and in being dumb as posts they usually just would yell at you and then let you go, so the stupid would not be a burden to them.

Well I am now adrift in the Moses baby ark with the regime wondering where I have drifted off to. All due to my Mom saving me by denying me. It is like the old saying, "I may never know who my father is, but I will always be my mother's son."

Makes things easier in all this by everyone just acting stupid and not knowing anything. It is like when the regime was plucking at me about some poultry I ordered in they wanted to do testing and all that stuff sticking their noses in just to condition people.
I just wrote back that I ate everything, so there was nothing to test.......those birds running around my yard are just some kind of gypsy pack of roving poultry apparently I know nothing about.

Some religious idiots might say that was lying, but God is not going to send you to hell for lying to the regime as He hates the regime as much as any normal person does. You don't lie to God and you do not lie to good people, unless of course the lie is going to spare them from some hurt.
Otherwise evil people or the regime have no damned business in knowing more about you than a census or how much you have to pay in taxes.

That is common sense stuff, but there are too many people who get themselves into trouble by opening their mouths. I never believed people had a right to privacy, but I do believe the Government has no right to question you without reason or warrant and no regime has any authority to invade your space at all.

All it took was Mom denying she knew me. Apparently more parents should do their children that favor and the children not knowing anything if they are asked either.



agtG