Friday, August 1, 2014

Memorial Service




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


I was accosted in a parking lot by..........

Well I always pay attention to things and I noticed this black woman in a white Prius with Illinois plates on the car cruising through the parking lot like a street at a 37 degree angle, give or take and parked beside me.
As I was putting groceries away, I heard this voice talking at me......and it was this black chic inviting me to  a memorial service this coming Sunday.

I figured it was some recruitment and was handed a tract which I thought was an invitation, and made a quip to TL and it was some Jehovah's Witness on the prowl, never dreaming it was.

Thing is what puzzled me was as she left, I said, "God bless you", and I could feel the stutter in her spirit which recoiled and was wondering about it all, as we pulled out and she was hammering on some old gal who was shaking her head no in rejecting what was going on.

When I opened the tract it was of course filled with Asians, an Indian and whatever with a Jesus who looked more like that John Derrick from The 10 Commandments who played Joshua, and that is when I noticed it was Jehovah's Witness propaganda.

It then made sense in the recoiling of the woman as a Witness only gets brownie points if they get rejected in their missioniziation. I never do that. I take what they have, act friendly, God bless them, and then when I figure out what they are, pray for God to save them from themselves and to not let these deluded minions of satan harm anyone.
She never got any brownie points with me, it cost her money as that tract is what she had to buy herself as Kingdom Hall does not pay for things......made in Canada, and now I will rip up the tract and have it burned where it belongs.

Being in Christ, I always make a point of playing with Jehovah's Witnesses to waste their time and resources so some wretch not knowing any better is not preyed on by them. I told you of my sister being killed in a car crash, and the guy who was driving, was preyed on by them as Witnesses watch the obituaries and things to hit people when they are down.

It is quite brilliant really in the new scheme of the Witnesses in they head out early Sunday morning when people are in Church mostly, so they have a group to attack who are not involved in a religious sect. They are always up to the psychological edge and employ it to the great harm of numbers of idiots.

This black gal was nice, friendly, but business like as these minders always are in recruitment to present the best face possible. Hell of a long drive though from Obama Illinois for a sheet cake of JW brownie points. I would think with Jeremiah Wright's darkness that Chicago would have been better hunting grounds than a black chic set on old white women with money with attitude on Sunday morning.
Not that I am an old white woman, because in taking a Facebook test my nickname was Spiked Heels, as I am such a popular girl and a scorching caliente hottie.

As TL noted though, the "memorial service" was wrong, as Easter is about Resurrection to Life, and of course people who are teaching death are going to view that "one of many sons of God in this Jesus" as being dead and not alive.
A Witness does not believe that Jesus is THEE ONLY begotten Son of God, but no better or different than some quoter like George W. Bush....sort of like the Pater saying you don't need God to get into Heaven as it is all what you do, like handing out propaganda accosting people in parking lots.

Just thought I would share this Jehovah's Witness death message to all for Easter, and the clever edges they are now employing in hitting people not just who have pangs of grief, but by culling out the people in Church on Sunday, and the rich, they have a better group to prey on in white people with money do have to pay the bills compared to all those poor folks from Asia.

That is about all I care to spend on this message of the Passover Fulfilled in the Messiah come and Resurrected so that all who believe on Christ as the Son of God and confess Him as their only Payment to God for the forgiveness of sins, changing from sin to a moral life, they too will when sown with the Holy Ghost become the Spiritual children of God the Father.


agtG