Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A Lame Cherry Disclaimer




My children, the Viking followed up on some information I shared in these ads asking for information about readers. He thought that perhaps I was making money off of them, but I was not aware they were popping up or even on the site.

As for last night (Mon.), reached the point in the David Limbaugh story where you were writing: “The only Being Who had authority”, and the “blog” crashed and disappeared. Seemed to be quite an emphatic statement by somebody, and was somewhat unsettling. Called it back up and then there were the little red links all over the place, which have only recently, as first reported a few weeks ago when I thought you were making money on them, begun to appear. 

So as a disclaimer, if there are ads popping up, it is not anything I have done or added to Google ads. I deliberately have not allowed any of that as having slow internet in dial up most of the time, it drove me up the wall on sites like Ulsterman and World Net Daily in all those ads taking forever to load.
It is why TL moved me to ask for donations, so as to try and find a way to make things work, without making the blog a nightmare with pop ups and making money for the very conduits who are locking the gulag door on each of you........including the rich who are not donating their share to the poor people are not being made to feel responsible.

The short of this is, I do not know what is being pulled now against this blog, but someone is doing it, and it is not from my end. I run Firefox, so I do not know if that is the reason or not, but I have not noticed any ads or was even aware of this.

I do appreciate being informed of things though, as there is so much to keep track of. Numbers of times it shows some days when I rarely check that any one has been on the blog in article hits, and then I check the stat flow which is another gauge of the blog, and there are enormous hits. It is articles like Ebola 121 which causes the ripples that throws the system off in dead heading the numbers.

If it keeps up, I will try and file a complaint with Google as this is not from my end, and I will never sign up for ads, as they annoy me even more than being poor.


agtG