Saturday, November 22, 2014

Belle for the Long Road




My children I have decided it is a lovely day for a Belle update.

TL has been putting coconut oil on her ear tips in a prayerful attempt to save them, as they had been sucked and chewed on by another calf, which left them in a frozen and horrid state.
We are awaiting the results as things improve hopefully to not stubby ears, which if you have ever witnessed that in cattle......that is the reason in the ears froze off.

Belle has discern tastes. She loves boot laces. She turned mine into a mass of gummy horridness which I was not pleased to find at 4 am in checking on her. Upon moving the boots to the living room, Belle returned to her crimes and was quite displeased and disgruntled that her chew toys had been rescued, whereupon she quickly returned to her fridge bed post and laid down.

She is now eating like a horse literally. That is good. Her ribs are almost non noticable now in she is putting on weight. Her coat still looks grubby though which will improve. There is also a bunch on her neck from either the lezbos giving an ill placed vaccination or it is a stress cyst. That will clear up in time with nutrition and health in either case.


"Always trust the man with a good looking woman, as she can not be wrong".

- Lame Cherry

Thought I would throw that wisdom in which is the norm and not the rule.


Belle is interesting in she seems to like pooping and peeing in one spot. I see my horses do this outside, and it seems to be a dog like quality she has. I never had a calf in the kitchen for extended periods, so this is new in learning their psychology.

She stepped on Mom's toe the other day, and that turned red and swelled up. Even for being wispy those little hooves are large in weight like a woman wiith high heels. TL has experience this, but I am fortunate not to, as I had a toenail auditioning for an ingrown and it hurt like hell this past week. No time to care for it as was too busy...........until it hurt to much that I had to deal with it. Is better now, but am glad that Belle did not stomp on it as the boot laces were enough of a frown for me.
Thing is I would rather have tattered laces than a sick moo calf.

TL combed all the poo off her hide this week, and Belle looks fitting. Jersey's must be more like Golden Retrievers in getting darker with age, as her sandy blonde is becoming darker, and she has that classic eye shadow ring around her eyes making her look very pretty.

I am waiting on a warming trend, as yesterday we scooped out the shed which needs siding and roofing put on it. I think we got 10 inches of snow, but then those whiners in low state Cuomo New York were titting about that little bit of snow they got in a dump. We have had winters which I could almost touch high line pole wires in the snow which was piled up from the roads.

Do not want nor require any more snow, so am commanding a warm dry winter for me......rest of the rich people can have  a coffin cave for snow as they have the money for snow removal.

I am doubting we are going to get Belle outside any time soon, as I will not have any setbacks in her getting sick again. She cud coughs some and nasal wheezes a bit, but she is not slowing down any, so she is well I believe. Just have to keep her that way. Am going to stop the aereomyacin crumbles in a few weeks to wean her off of them too. Will just then do GMO corn that is cracked and maybe get her on oats to transition the way to a better diet.

Am Thanksgiving thankful, even with all the problems for God to solve, to not have this calf dead, as there is not much opportunity in that. I still can not ascertain if Jersey's have really yellow cream for butter like that Ayrshire we had. These do not appear to have gargantuan big udders which is not what I got them for and the teats do not seem anything but milk parlor type which is not good for hand milking, but maybe someday we will by God find an Ayrshire calf too for the zoo we are gathering.

The picture above is for Warbex, and insecticide pour on for cattle. The Ivomec folks got it all banned, for monopoly, but I always liked that stuff. I could use it once every 4 years to kill lice and grubs and that was all that was needed........unlike Ivomec every year. I still hope to find some stored away gallons on it on some old place to liberate.

I find these Jersey's now to be like elk or reindeer calves in looks. They are right pretty in the dark colors and the mascara eyes. I am interested in what jazzbo messed with the genes and turned them from mottled cows to these brown ones. At least it solves my memory bank problem as I know in looking at old AI journals that the Jersey was like a Holstein in mottled.........and then I seen this skirt who left the metro on CBS to milk cows and sell New York restaurants butter for a high price to make a living.........and she had these brownie cows, which did not match the 486 memory banks. Someone apparently thought pretty was better and got to breeding brown.
I feel bad for Belle's mom as she had to be in some big cow dairy.............

Oh that was cute in this page highlighted everything and it all vanished. NSA is pissed about the American Genocide piece put up yesterday apparently.......easy come and UNDO it comes back thankfully.

So Belle's mom is probably suffering badly, and will be dead in a few more years in burned out from nothing but a high corn and bean GMO diet, built for milk production and not life. Is why you get 4 dollar a gallon milk in this corporate Obama agriculture monopoly.
I will remind you children that when you had small family farmers, that you were paying 87 cents a gallon for milk, as small farmers could not be paid more than  that according to the government........yeah and the regime benefactors out in Jerry Brown California with Mexican milkers beating on cows and calves get the monopoly and sure enough........you have to pay 4 bucks a gallon at least.
I am not PETA nor ELF paid for nut by the cartel.........you will notice how all of those groups have stopped protesting Obama agriculture now that it is owned by billionaires, but it is not right that animals are abused in the mass housing they are now from your turkey to your milk.
Oh get this hoot too in a FRESH TURKEY is 1.99 a pound and one injected with toxins is cheaper than that. Yes a turkey not needing additional injections costs more than a poison one now. I spoke with the grocery boy and the owner said when I asked if he was going to get more in.........."No I am not, as I ordered this many last year, and this year they are all spoken for in people putting their names down, except for these 8."

The food they are cartel poisoning all of you in Obamacare rationed death is cheaper to get you to eat it, instead of the healthy stuff that requires less processing........that only the rich are buying.

I digress.........

That should be about it for this Belle update. Belle is over a year and half away from producing calf and or milk. So I do not even know without another place which I am still praying for, that we will have even goatikins this spring for milk. Just too busy and no room here any more. The goats look good now......except the one buck broke his horn fighting off another buck and was bleeding this morning. Something always seems to crop up, but they are getting quite fat now, which is what I want  for winter.

Still wonder about Belle's udder in the size...........no I do not want some Holstein sack dragging on the ground, but I have seen Herefords on the trail hanging more milk production than this little girl. Well it will at least be concentrated in less milk.......so much to ponder which time will take care of on it's own.
If Belle was a heifer's calf.....she will be smaller, and then maybe miniature...........worth more, but I am not selling her or the calf probably..........that will be AI injected I hope or am plotting for.


.....and no I am not putting Warbex on Belle as I do not have it. No pour on when the time comes........probably be an Ivomec injection much later. She has enough holes in her now and I do not think any vermin problems.

Yes you learned about food gouging and other things for those who bothered to read what was hidden here.

Wouldn't you think for all the repetition rich people had in using plastic cash, that their arms would naturally move to donate here eh? Sort of reflex action don't cha know.........then could afford a cozy room with a view for Belle and she could rent to me.

Oh say for the hateful brats.........I have a few ailing people who are on this blog, and if you are legit, we could see about hooking you up with people who could use some big donations as you are not being Christian in donating here. Got a friend on crutches, one in need of more than a hive and a gal who almost went to Heaven from flu. Lot's of people in need that you could put that big 350,000 donation to. They never ask and whine like I do, so donate to them or open your eyes and help someone  in your estate section..........Belle is my project for awhile.
I just will not be passing money along or be involved as I am not paying a wad in taxes for money not in my accounts. Just be easier to find some Tiny Tim in your village to be Christian too.

Nuff for now.


agtG