Monday, November 24, 2014

Twomatoes




Something Kewlies

I love new technology and even on dial up I found the neatest thing today. Totally Tomatoes..........yes the shipping costs more than the seeds, but in playing with fast checkout, I found that technology has really gone blitzshopper in how it all works.

All you have to do is just add the SKU or product number, and it is neat on dial up, as you see it sort immediately through the tomatoes, and then without clicking anything, it locks in on the product and then automatically loads it into the cart.

I had always thought that Gary over at Sportsman's Guide had the fastest checkout in the business, but this one at Totally Tomatoes is delightful in I have never  witnessed javascript so live active.......and this is on like 24 KBPS which I just checked.

I praise sites that do quick loads and TT does pretty good and checkout goes ........well TL and I splurged and ordered a few packets of things.........and while I was sitting there the NSA decided to help me in placing the order and automatically advanced it to the confirming the order. I doubt the NSA will be that helpful to you, but all the same it was nice of them to save my mouse click in assisting commerce in America.

Nothing outstanding on the order, just preparing in case things do really meltdown. Not that I need more varieties of love apples, but TL was looking for some and found a few niche things as I did. I much prefer Sand Hill Preservation in snail mail as is no shipping for a 20 dollar order, and I always try and help individuals who are attempting to help all of us in what they are accomplishing.

I have to wrap this up, but it is amazing how little resources it takes to load active java.......so you sort of get how much spying Drudge, FOX, WND and whatever else is online are loading into your computers, like that dastardly Face Book, when you have a site like Totally Tomatoes making your order out like a magic act in doing all the work for you.

Oh and I have no idea if these things will grow, but TL wanted to try the purple tomatoe and I thought for eating that the Rossa Sicilian would be something I could stuff like chicken salad into on hot summer days. Being practical in I assume other stuffing tomatoes are tasteless and this one was easy to gut of seeds, so being meaty it could be tossed in for sauce too, of course if it grows. Things always look good in the catalogue until it meets the real world.
Tried that fuzzy tomatoe too as always thought about it.........and if the end of economic things happen, I can at least not wonder what they would look like as Chinese PLA troops invade Alaska.

5 bucks shipping.......bet them Chinamen would invade for free and eat them Obamexicans for free too.


Did you see that idiot Ferguson Missouri daddy with a T shirt that read TO instead of TOO in the phrase?

Am making spaghetti with meat balls tonight.......elk meat too boot some of them will be....got it from nephew in law..........rich in laws like that I could trade the ones I got in for.

"Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow ye tomatoe."

- Lame Cherry




One more day closer to spring!!!!!!!!!!


agtG