Thursday, November 20, 2014

White Man's Burden




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


The Viking made a point which dovetailed in with Frank's point about how animals behave so much better than humans and it really needs to be addressed. It was about the white man's burden of life in being injured or not doing so well, as a sort of punishment for being American.

While it is true that Americans as most people deserve punishment or retribution from God, the reality is, I see more miserable, liberal, rich people with great lives, than I do normal people.
My fingers are cracked as I type this and it really hurts. Good people as Job noted and as God has shown to me, always have the sensitive souls, so they are more caring for animals and from my own experience, I have seen more good people get hammered by satan, as satan has no interest in afflicting those people it is using to lead others astray.

Those are the facts in this. White people are not hammered by God, because of success or being good. People are harmed by satan for being successful and being good. That is the reality in this. A healthy person can do more harm to satan's plans than someone who is ailing.

I was just telling TL tonight how I did not miss the Friday night tantrums of people, who satan always had erupt in my life just before prayer time, and trying to deflect me from what I intended. Those experiences proved to me the biggest reality ever in this world, and that is God does not go around afflicting or harming people to hurt them, for their success or for some national sins. satan does this and does it to wear people down.

The best thing is the thing I do in trying to recite, about being renewed every day in the Word of the Lord........and Caleb in the Bible said he could do at 80 what he did at 40, so I add that to my confession too.
You can bless yourself with all kinds of Promises from God from Peace to Health. satan had my back hurting from hay I was pulling......but I do not listen to it, and I focus on the good. Some days I think dying would have to arrive for me to feel better, but I keep at it, and just expect a miracle and things to be better.

I have come to know and touched enough of you who have made contact, and know you are good people, who are being hammered by satan, by a cartel establishing satanic rule and by satan's rewardees. The other day I saw that prick teacher in the grocery and it creeped me out, as he glared at me like looks could kill. In reality, I praised God as this jerk is so miserable in existence that is all this turd has. This is someone on a good retirement, has money, is healthy enough, nice car and home, and he is still pain in the ass miserable. That to me is what winning looks like and I thank God for it.

So enjoy the good things God has in the life He gave you. Speak good things and believe in better things and they will take place. The burden of Christ is easy and light. Jesus carries you and you have right to cast all your burdens upon Him to solve.
I do not know everything God has planned for me, and I do ask. I asked about my Grampa's place and He is silent, but I know God is working things out. Mom has some horrid things on her skin, we are working on to remove in prayer and things I am trying. TL in God is dealing with other issues and of course there is the circus of the popular girl for me. I know that God is our best Friend and that the enemy is satan, and all of this comes from satan, and nothing I nor any of you good children are doing. You have been good to me and that is your bonafides of your being good souls.

I have to hit the hay as need Bible reading, praying and sleeping. Belle is chewing her cud and hopefully will have another good night the Lord willing. I have been confessing warm dry winter, and lookee here, here comes that warming trend for most of America again........sure I won't get any credit for it, but God has always been good about me and weather professing. satan and others meant it for harm, but God will make it for good.

God will make it good for you. God heal you in Jesus wounds have paid for your healing in Christ and God bless you for your caring for the lesser creatures from popular girls to pets in Jesus Name Amen and Amen

God loves you and we love you too.


agtG