Monday, March 16, 2015

A Little Help From A Friend

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


There are a few things to address in this in Richard and Stephanie brought up a few poignant things which need to be answered and talked about.

First, I do not state this as Gospel Richard, but inquiry points to the following. This is not a poison, but a toxin. It seems to be centered around the chimney. It is not what you are using as fuel. My assumption is, it is some coating which is burning off as it states it will be better.
It did not point readily to your vehicles, but to the house. Airing it out would help.
I know when this furnace was put in, it had the oddest smell every time it heated up.

I fully understand the old lady perfume, as that stuff is toxic to me, in it feels like I get hit in the skull with a shovel, someone has stuffed dirt up my nose, I get dizzy, weak and nothing comes out of my nose either. We have hay in the house for the goatikins, and from Belle and TL is wheezing and I cough. This is not your situation, but we fully understand the environment.
At TL's job which  TL had to leave due to health, as TL almost passed out from coughing, it was chemicals associated with grease manufacture which had TL's skin blister and itch, and TL's bronchial tubes phlegm up in and constrict.

As I stated, I am not saying this is absolute, but at this time, that is what inquiry pointed to, in a non poison, but a toxin, and the chimney. It was not your ventilation system though.


I wanted to just touch again on this from Richard as I stated it previously.


At least we got to thoroughly break in the chimney (repaired in January because our taco friends who redid this place had made it a fire hazard, whee!)


You Americans, who have imported all of those Mexicans..........are Mexicans who are diseased and building things for you, which are ALL below standards. This is the same for you stupid asses who are junk dealers scrapping America of thee best American metals, and what is imported is inferior Chinese metals.
You are going to rue the day you did this, in your country is going to fall apart in faulty construction and labor, and thee worst of things in these Chinese parts are utterly rotting the infrastructure. This is, next to Spiritual degeneration, thee worst death nail to the American people.

I hope to God that this information helps Richard and Stephanie. It is the best I can do being not on location.  In my experience, when I ever get around anything, I know by a pain in my head or that odd revulsion I have, that something is not right and is going to be a problem. This past summer we were at this dealers house who lived in Asia, and it was mouldy........I knew it was a huge problem and I was like having a 10 Advil day the next day in being so sick from that natural toxin in mould.

If you can air your house and car out, and where ever you spend time in working if you can. I also carefully use a tissue at times with alcohol swabbing out my nose as it helps with dust and those bunnies.

God bless you and keep you in Jesus  Name Amen and Amen


agtG 239