Thursday, March 5, 2015

Welcome to Being a Popular Girl


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I received this correspondence and I would like to say being popular rubs off.
LC
I am reluctant to ask as I know you do not have time to answer all the stupid questions I know you get.
Lately my browser freezes when I try to access some of your posts. My device is old and not very fast in bouncing back. There is either a problem w the blog or I have been demoted due to my smaller donations. If it is me I will try to give more as your blog has been such a help to me since my mother passed in 2013.  Thanks for listening.
I promise that I do not have a spider troller that demotes people for small donations as every donation is appreciated whether in verbiage or patronage. What this is, is your browser like my browser on old systems picking up the spiders in the web. This is what it is like being a popular girl:

  • You are popular if your computer slows down.
  • You are gaining popularity if your phone disconnects.
  • You are really popular when you can hear your own voice echoing back to you on the phone.
  • You are really dateworthy when your computer/TV turns on and off or you can't get signal.
  • You are centerfold popular when your computer screen jumps and they are taking pictures of you.
I will leave it at that in what it is like being popular as for some reason some of these professionals get emotional and just have to piss on someone, because some nasty Obama crotch lezbo has been golden showering them in a face sit at the office.
Just be glad your computer problems are not damp.

For example, today I plugged in the original 486 I had and it kept asking me for a password, which it has never had. See there are all sorts of popular things that Homeland tries to pull in their neuroses which is supposed to get at people, and I just go have a Ruby Red instead.

None of this is about money, except for the books of Judgment on rich people, as evidence against them in showing just how offspring of satan they are. I would love to find one rich person who would donate that 350,000 just to find that 1 out of 100 mink that goes over the bridge while the 99 do not donate and stay in the water to be caught in a trap. I always hold out hope for finding a rich person with a Good Samaritan heart.

So that is the reality. I do not zap people nor their computers although God does jolt a few. Sorry for the delays in explaining things, but we have another sick goat due to spiritual eruptions and have been looking for cures and it all takes time as we were up at 3 this morning dealing with things, and it takes sometimes 10 minutes to load a page which would normally take you 5 seconds. I get popular around the world as everyone wants to date a popular girl.

God Bless the good and God Bless the bad to repent.

agtG