Wednesday, April 1, 2015

bangin' on your bongo like a chimpanzee

 

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

A few weeks ago, God placed in my path a cover for a cake pan. I lust for cake pans with covers that slide on them, but this one was not an 8 by 8 square as my favorite, but a rectangle size which I just knew would be better for apple crisp and things for TL, Mom and I.

I of course prayed on things, and knew God would provide in time. Last time it  took like 2 years or something for the 8 by 8 to appear, but all the same, this was something I had never seen before, but it was perfect in size.

So today I go into the junk shop and there is my aluminum pan I think, perfect size, and I latch onto it at 60 cents, along with Correl and Corningware which are our matrimonial dishes we have decided upon.

So we get home, and I am tense in wondering of disappointment, but sure enough,  I put the lid on it, and it fit like a glove.

Then came the statement by Mom that the pan had a hole in it. Now I thought it had a hole in it in the store, but I thought, surely it could not have a hole in it. It in fact did not have a hole in it but it had 7 holes.

Yes some dope, like most humans are dopes, had left tomatoe stuff in it, and tomatoe acid eats aluminum like.............the IRS eats paychecks.

Yes I will fix this......some JB Weld on the bottom side, with my fingers on the top, will glue the holes shut, and probably not get into the food..........but I am posting this to say something about God, as I do find no disappointment in this, as most people would and daily blame God for crap they get when they pray for it.

I mean, God answered that prayer. He herded a posee of junk grubbers away from that pan. He filtered it through to the day I was in there, and sure enough I found it and spotted it.

Just how many of these little rectangle pans do you think are in the world eh? This is pretty good for God to fish out one with holes in it as it was the only one.
Yes TL got a candy jar too.......so God is good, but far too many of you children are expecting Muchelle Obama to wip out a tit and nurse you when you are praying for Cheetos, and not appreciating the corn curls laying there in the bottom of your shopping cart.

God is good, and maybe God will give me a pan without holes, but He gave me a brain and JB Weld, and that is as good as Muchelle Obama's saggy boobs any day, so I marvel at God's mind in action and how He works things out, and I am grateful as in every case, a bad pan is better than no pan at all.

You should be thankful for the donations from a few, as it is better than donations from a bunch of richtards who think they are buying a prophetess prostitute to absolve them of being richtards. Better to have a hand full with quiet than a world full of empty chaos.

This gives me something to do, as doing all I do, I must need more to do. I did about get that 3 point for the Allis Chalmers sorted out by God with just a few glitches......back hurts but is healing, and I think I am quite blessed with a 7 hole pan as it is better than a lid in the kitchen with no pan under it, bothering me.

So see what God has given you, or be bright enough to have the Holy Ghost show you how good you have it with how crappy your life is as it could be shitty..............you could be a demon and have them saggy Muchelle Obama tits slapping you in the face at night as she bangs on them bongos demanding you to let her swing from your tree another time.


nuff said.


agtG