Tuesday, April 28, 2015

South of the Border Pussy



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


I never have been disposed to eat cat. I read once that bobcat was like eating......well the more one chewed the meat the larger it became in one's mouth, so cat is not exactly something I have had cullinary dreams of........not that I have dreamt of hot pepper dog like the Vietnamese dine upon with delight nor American Indians in boiled dog in buffalo gut pots........just something that I never was inclined to dream of.

For that reason, it is good that America had a President named Theodore Roosevelt who dined with relish on pussy. I will allow him to tell the tale, as it is a regrettable one, in he never ate African pussy, but did American pussy, both north and south of the border.

"This one was an adult female. It was heavier and more powerful than a full-grown male cougar, or African panther or leopard. It was a big, powerfully built creature, giving the same effect of strength that a tiger or lion does, and that the lithe leopards and pumas do not. Its flesh, by the way, proved good eating, when we had it for supper, although it was not cooked in the way it ought to have been. I tried it because I had found cougars such good eating; I have always regretted that in Africa I did not try lion's flesh, which I am sure must be excellent."

Theodore Roosevelt. Through the Brazilian Wilderness



I have always shunned things that ate meat as........well the Bible forbids it, but it just seems unclean....although I have eaten pig and they do eat meat with relish.

The one question in this not answered is how does one cook jaguar incorrectly?

Do South Americans have an etiquette, which they apparently do....do you eat pussy broiled, bbq'd, boiled, jerked, smoked, fried, kabob or how to you get the most out of eating a jaguar, when they are good eating any way one eats them?

That is the dilemma in all of this......and I would be willing to brave the jungle ticks, pull on a leather thong inside a hollow gourd, and strap on a big weapon, and go jaguar hunting, just to understand all of this for you, in the correct way to dine upon jaguar and what recipe is the best for eating pussy south of the border.

I dislike little southern ticks immensely, so you know this would be something above the ordinary of necessity in researching all of this.


Teacher: "Ahmed, what book are you reading and what did you read today?"

Ahmed: "Through the Brazilian Wilderness and I learned there is a way United States Presidents liked eating pussy south of the border............"



Nuff said.


agtG