Thursday, April 2, 2015

Trashing a Wedding

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

For those who have wondered on the wedding of TL and myself, there is a reason for the delay and it is because of a Chinese crook who was supposed to make the gown which was ordered last year, but has been instead offering excuses, promises of checking on the garment, and now when we finally took this up with Ebay as this was an Ebay retailer, Ebay informs us that Paypal and Ebay are just short term operations in refunds.....so in short, the money put down for this gown is gone.

I fully intend to contact the Chinese authorities and make as great of noise on this as possible. We are going to look into TL's bank as it was their credit card which originated this order, but wonder of wonders, we have moved, so that account is closed and this is really a pissy pile of a mess.
I hope that we can at least get the money back via the Visa card for protection, but this is really a distressing thing and about as low as people can get in messing up a person's wedding.

That is the reason for the nuptial delay.

I know that this is not about the Chicom swindlers, but rests back into that person who has been shedding all kinds of demonic attacks upon us. It is a sad thing that there are such horrid and heinous people in this world, and that satan has them available to assault people in their most vulnerable spots.
Yes tears were shed, but God collecting them and avenging, is not a great deal of comfort as the damage is done.


I wonder sometimes with the things we have been put through in attempted murders, the dead animals, the injuries, the spiritual rapes, and this event, it is just something to Glorify God in being persecuted for being Christians.

There is no remedy for this for those who engaged in this. I simply would like Peace, but that just does not seem to be something available. One would think that some things would be off limits, but nothing is in these times. People are heartless, soulless and pure demoniac cruel.
I realize that this is something which is not going to change, so there is no reason to try and figure out such meanness. It is just one more wound, and one more thing to be wiped from the memory by Jesus.

That is our day today. One more day behind us, and one more step forward as there is no going back, to such horrid people who manifest such things.

Last night I was reading our local paper which Mom subscribes to. I happened upon a court document of a person I knew in school who over Christmas, bullied me, and threatened to beat on me if I did not move from a seat at a movie we were at. Not seeing any reason to be involved in a fight, I simply moved, but never forgot this ass........who did beat on a friend of mine, over a chair incident too.
The court report had this person being arrested for a controlled substance or something, with fines and prison time set aside, providing they are law abiding for a year.
That is being avenged. My friend is now an engineer with a great life, and I am not a dope head or drunk. This bully though is in their own addictive prison, and their life is over. I prayed for God to save them now, as all I really want is someone to pay for their being asses....and this person is paying in spades for what they sowed. That gives me closure in the scales more than balanced, but sadness also in another wasted life.
It all comes around, the richtards and every one of you mean people. You all are consumed in what you are. The people behind this wedding dress situation and those who cheated us, will pay in this life and be eternally condemned. The price of your souls for almost nothing......and in that day of Judgment you will give everything you had if you just could escape, but you will not escape as the conviction is sealed.


Psalm 56:8

Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?




We always have God and each other. They always have satan, delusions and hell.


agtG