Sunday, May 3, 2015

No Expiration Date on Raisins

 


"I am not auditioning to be your friend nor applying to be your enemy. I do not care to be either one, but if you persist, there will be hell to pay for attempting to keep my company."

- Lame Cherry


Well ain't that better than a kick in the head eh?


Mom was making Sour Cream Raisin Pudding, as we had sour milk, imagine that. So I was fishing around for some raisins in the fridge drawer and found some. I do not think there is an expiration date on raisins, as these came from when she worked at school, and I suspect they were older than Reagan than.
For those who do not know, Ronald Reagan looked at the US Government's food warehouse supply, and saw it was costing millions to store things, so he gave away tons of cheese literally that were in stock.
I figure these raisins were from when John F. Kennedy got a lead implant to his brain. So there apparently is no expiration date on raisins. Figs I would not go that far, and dates seem to turn to something in a generation, but raisins for a survival food, seem to be liked taxes, Obama and liberals, they just exist on a shelf, taking up space and you wonder what the hell the reason is for them being.

Raisins dislike me. I have no great deal of affection for them either really. Is not that I do not like them, but they are sweet and well, just there in being spicy. I do not know how a nice grape gets spiced in drying out, but that sure is the case.
Must be like when you bake a white man, you get a Mexican that has no brains and will work themselves to death, and if you cook them too long, you get a coon which will not work at all, along with the no brains part. There seems to be a light browning phase in Asians, where you get all the good of a white man, but none of the laziness of the black and none of the brainless of the Mexican.

White raisins like me better and I prefer them too, even if they keep getting more sulfa powder on them, I think the way it goes.

Yes if you are bright, there is great deal of metaphor in the above tucked in. If you think you are bright, you reading a hell of alot more into the above than there is, and you are shit for brains from your mother's womb.

Odd thing is it not, that the cartel turned the womb into a tomb when Jesus turned a tomb into life. I guess that the deal is the Jews in Jerusalem did not have Raid to spray at Jesus and just a rock at the entrance, or they would have hosed Jesus down with some black flag or something to make their point right.

TL and I went for a walk. Scouting the country for a domicile to live. Saw one coyote track, one coon track and one deer track.....oh and one pheasant track.

One moment as I have to log in again in the password did not work.

I am baking sourdough bread. I like this silage stuff. Eat it every day at breakfast with things. Good filler and makes things go better. I like the recipe I have as it has mellowed out to sort of it's own kind of flavor now.
Having a hell of a time with some of my old seeds...some of the new too. Was delighted in God made one Azoychka (sp) sprout. I like those yellow tomatoes. Used to be lousy in the internet, and now they are near impossible to find in a big seed house. I will see how things progress here, as would prefer the garden to be done, as I have a mountain of things to do.
Am hoping for an advancement on the situation to make the blog at least here and not gone forever. Will see how that works out in it should bring more stability to the site in my having some time to do work on it instead of waiting for things to load.

TL and I are building or finishing that goat shed I started two years ago. Lord God it is funny that thing did not pick up and fly away as only had a ratty blue tarp on it. The wind shredded two of them and the last time it popped screws at the top apparently, but God kept the roof from falling in.

This is a warning to never use Philips screw heads on anything, or standards.........as the Philips would not come out. Was I ever a perplexed girl as I had no idea what to do, as the thing was, I had to get them out, and they would not cut with a saber saw as the blade broke, they would not cut as the bolt cutter would not cut them, so the Holy Ghost said, "Use a chisel", so I took chisel in hand, a plough hammer and broke those bastards off right smart.

In most cases, the old technology is beats the hell out of anything else requiring something complicated.
Point is, use star screws and that solves the problem.

Meanwhile, I distrust that Nepal earthquake.....not the quake, but the way it is being utilized to cover up other stories and how other stories are not being featured in America which matter.

 That is the world and I am tired of the world and waiting for it to blow away in a dust cloud. I have to go do chores now as animals are like Obama voters, they just sit there and wait for the white man to show up and solve things for them.




agtG