Friday, June 26, 2015

Boycott of Sodomite Google and Youtube

 


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

Look, there is not a great deal I can do when the richtards leave this blog down in sodom as it requires that 350,000 dollar donation to run my own Lame Cherry website.

YouTube and Google are proud to celebrate marriage equality. #ProudtoLove


The thing I can do though is I will never use Google ever gain as a search engine and it will be my policy to not post Youtube videos ever again here, and look for alternative sites.

The site I will use for search engine is DUCK DUCK GO. I have no idea who the guy is, but for now he is not posting congratulations about the genocide of America in sodomite abomination.

I post a link to other search engines, but the rest is up to you. I do not make penny off of Google ads here, and never have, but chose to rely on the few people who have been kind to donate in money which is being saved for correct use as I promised.

nuff said


agtG