Sunday, August 16, 2015

Lame Cherry Parrots


 

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

My children, I was noting today how there are those on Facebook who are reposting my photos like that Kurdish gal fighter or those who are taking TL's links and putting them up as their own. These are the little mina birds of my flock. They want to be gifted. They want to be intelligent, but all they can do is lurk around and bully people to make up for their weakness.

I just was listening to Alex Jones live as we were checking fence, and I was so pleased I almost laughed in these phrases came from Alex Jones:


"See Alex Jones, Matt Drudge, World Net Daily, we are the ones in the razor wire".

You might have heard this as "sappers in the wire" a few times here.

Then there was this gem:

"I do not believe Donald Trump is a staged candidate."

Those with memories will recognize the word STAGED is utilized here often.


See I am Inspired by God to do things ways that you have no idea of what I am up to, but I hear all the time how my jungle fowl are becoming my parrots. They will never quote this blog, but I can hear in their speech patterns that they are reading this blog a great deal, and the Lame Cherry is so street speech cool, that they can not help but mimic what I post here as nothing else will convey it as precisely.

Now Rush Limbaugh tends to stay away from the blog, as he was quoting too precisely, and then the script writers has to literally rewrite the sentences completely in changing the verbiage which took forever for him to spew it out, but it is a reality in this world, that I hear enough of this to know what the parrots are up to.
I swat them enough though and their feelings get hurt and in that they stop saying, "Polly want a cracker".

That though is what is taking place. Do not fear in Hillarynet, as it will take them awhile to wrap around this, as Alex Jones needs cover to walk through the wire which Lame Cherry cut a month ago. The tourists never quite figure out the places I have been that they think they are the discoverers.

The Hillarynet my children is so far out there in a giant firestorm, it is going to take them some time to crawl up in the glow.


PS: I do not mind the parrots......do not need credit, but they sure could share some of that money they are hording.

Nuff said.


agtG