Saturday, August 15, 2015

Tony Oats DOA





As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


The good news in this crop review is that Anthony Oats is productive, healthy and tastes great. The bad news is that you are not going to ever get enough of it to eat, and are going to die.

This is what field trial testing is about. The gaining of knowledge and the ability to face reality while the food supply of the world is viable, instead of it being in jeopardy.

I had been laid up from a bad back for a couple of weeks, so I was just hobbling around. I did check crop and garden daily, so it was not like I was not observing. That is why one day the oats crop looked good, and the next morning I was shocked as it was still in the semi green stage, to witness this Anthony Oats 70% picked clean by birds.

This is the reality of what good food means. It is the reality that by God's design, He put some oat seed culls which I feed the goats around my Anthony oats, and the birds have not touched it, and will not touch it. Yes some of this is satan influence and other evil people wills directing this, but it is the reality that this old oats variety is what the birds went driven for in eating and never bothered the oats you are getting in your modern oat meal.

This is perplexing as God gave the big 100 fold, but the birds devoured it, because it was that delicious. So what are you going to find out  is happening when it is your need for that non Monsanto GMO crop, and real food...........
Yes your patch is going to be devoured by ravenous wild animals, because it is so attractive to them.

I place this here as the million dollar knowledge. Do not count your chickens before they are hatched and do not count on harvest just because it is there, as mine disappeared in a few hours.
It is fascinating, but I am going to have to try and find a remedy for this, beyond netting as I can not net acres of oats.

I had never experienced any of this in my life. That is how things have changed. Poison crops litter the world, and when you attempt to grow something good, the animals are so ravenous they devour it.


Nuff said


agtG