Monday, December 14, 2015

The Machine Gun State




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

Why I believe in Gun Control.


1. I have Secret Service protecting me with machine guns.

2. I live in luxury behind a walled community with machine guns.

3. I have scared people voting for me imprisoned in neighborhoods patrolled by a police state with machine guns terrorizing them.

4. I have a machine gun police state minority which will slaughter a pitchfork and broom majority if it rises up.

5. I have a great diversion in gun control as it herds the gun morons away from real issues like out-pricing guns, ammo and gun licenses so the poor majority is disarmed.

6. I have armed terrorists and gangs and have to protect them from an armed public in their attacks, so I can spy on citizens in new homeland laws.

7. I have history on my side in no disarmed people ever overthrew a machine gun state.


Nuff said


agtG