Wednesday, February 3, 2016

The Hillary Indictment Horizon Point


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


I did an inquiry and neglected to post the numbers as they were trending last week in January. The subject was Hillary Clinton and I found it interesting in what it was revealing in her indictment as everyone is on both sides of debate in what will happen.

What inquiry pointed to, and this is without me knowing what day of the week it was, but it stated that on February 24th, 2016 AD in the year of our Lord, Hillary Rodham Clinton will be indicted by a federal grand jury.

Before you celebrate this, there is something else in this which was trending, and that was the date, Sunday October 16th, 2016 AD in the year of our Lord. That is the date in which the indictment was announced. That looks like an October Surprise in this time line, whether it is to sink Hillary the DNC candidate or her replacement as an indictment of the Obama Regime.

I am always fascinated by the inquiry, because sometimes it is a series of answer which really is so different from what is the common thought on the subject, that when you start thinking about it, it is the more logical time line.

It appears that the indictment will take the James Comey resignation off the table. Not announcing it, will keep Hillary viable through the campaign and keep democrats safe. That then looks like the powers that be, will leak this or go public with it to secure the election..........then again I could see something Minnesota Arnie Carlson odd, in Hillary arrested, removed from the ticket two weeks out, and the DNC sues to place Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren on the ticket, and in that euphoria of no one having time to formulate they do not want Obama III for the next four years, would vote for them in new toy excitement.

There is always something to inquire about, but I post what is trending in the near term and the far term outcome. I also am aware I might have disrupted all of this, as much as sometimes my noting things creates a wave as of late which cements the results in common will.

Well enough of this, as I have more boring things to write in filler, like maybe what a fraud Glenn Beck is....have to see as am exhausted from covering the LaVoy Finicum murder.
Just a digression...........TL and I went for a walk in a little river valley awhile back and I found a 9 mm Parabellum casing....the type that shot Mr. Finicum. I wonder of those things in the matrix in signs of converging events, like an omen or prophecy, which portends to eruptions based on greater events which we are involved in.


I leave this and see if it will reset as events do.



agtG