Friday, March 18, 2016

This is Establishment GOP we are trying to defeat

http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101219031417/criminalminds/images/0/01/TheFightSnuff.jpg




**WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT!!!**


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I am going to share part of the story of Paul Bonnaci of Nebraska, so the photos of Marco Rubio dancing in gay boy shows, has a bit more reference, as to why we really are in this to defeat the Republican and Democrat establishment.

He (Paul Bonacci) also stated he made two trips to Washington, D.C. with Larry King-just the two of them alone. He stated that while in Washington. D.C. he had sex with other people. He thought they were part of the Republican Party because Larry King was trying to hard to in with the higher ups" in the Republican party. He stated that he heard the name of one of the individuals with whom he had sex as Frank. He thought he might be a senator or governor or some state official. ...

The Franklin Cover-up by Former Green Beret John DeCamp (Kindle Locations 2379-2383). 

Mr. Bonacci's story is not unique, but it the thing of rumors of what is out there in big money donors and what we see in both party's elite raping and sodomizing each other. This story needs not any commentary from this blog, but if you want to know what goes on with the insiders, this is it, and it is rotten from DC down to your appointed officials. They got those positions because they are part of this.


In or on July 26th I went to Sacramento, Ca. King flew me out on a private plane from Eppley Airfield [in Omaha] to Denver where we picked up Nicholas, a boy who was about 12 or 13. Then we flew to Las Vegas to a desert strip and drove in to Las Vegas and to some ranch and got something.

Then flew on to Sacramento. We were picked up by a white limo and taken to a hotel. I don't remember the name of it.

We meaning Nicholas and I were driven to a area that had big trees, it took about an hour to get there. There was a cage with a boy in it who was not wearing anything. Nicholas and I were given these tarzan things to put around us and stuff.

They told me to f— the boy and stuff. At first I said no and they held a gun to my balls and said do it or else lose them or something like that. I began doing it to the boy and stuff. And Nicholas had anal sex and stuff with him. We were told to him and stuff and beat on him. I didn't try to hurt him. We were told to put our d—s in his mouth and stuff and sit on the boys penis and stuff and they filmed it. We did this stuff to the boy for about 30 minutes or an hour when a man came in and kicked us and stuff in the balls and picked us up and threw us. He grabbed the boy and started f— ing him and stuff. The man was about 10 inches long and the boy screamed and stuff and the man was forcing his d— into the boy all the way. The boy was bleeding from his rectum and the men tossed him and me and stuff and put the boy right next to me and grabbed a gun and blew the boys head off.

The boys blood was all over me and I started yelling and crying. The men grabbed Nicholas and I and forced us to lie down. They put the boy on top of Nicholas who was crying and they were putting Nicholas hands on the boys ass. They put the boy on top of me and did the same thing. They then forced me to f— the dead boy up his ass and also Nicholas they put a gun to our heads to make us do it. His blood was all over us. They made us kiss the boys lips and to eat him out. Then they made me do something I don't want to even write so I won't.

After that the men grabbed Nicholas and drug him off screaming they put me up against a tree and put a gun to my head but fired into the air. I heard another shot from somewhere. I then saw the man who killed the boy drag him like a toy. Everything including when the men put the boy in a trunk was filmed. They took me with them and we went up in a plane. I saw the bag the boy was in. We went over a very thick brush area with a clearing in it. Over the clearing they dropped the boy. One said the men with the hoods would take care of the body for them.

I didn't see Nicholas until that night at the hotel. He and I hugged and held each other for a long while. About two hours later the men or Larry King came in and told us to go take a shower since we had only been hosed off at some guys house. We took a shower together and then were told to put on the tarzan things. After we were cleaned up and dressed in these things we were told to put on shorts, socks and a shirt and shoes and driven to a house where the men were at with some others. They had the film and they played it. As the men watched they passed Nicholas and I around as if we were toys and sexually abused us.

They made Nicholas and I screw each other and one of the men put the dead boy's penis in mine and Nicholas' mouth. I didn't want to write this because the man forced me to bite the boys' penis and balls off. It was gross and I saw the film where it happened and started freaking out remembering what they made us do afterwards to the boy. They showed us doing everything to the boy. I was there for about 5 days attending parties but only recall cutting my wrist which is why I stayed two days in a hospital under a name I can't recall. Some guy paid for me.
 The Franklin Cover-up by Former Green Beret John DeCamp (Kindle Locations 2422-2427).




A 1982 by David Thorstadt of the North American Man- Boy Love Association (NAMBLA). whose slogan is "Sex before 8. or it's too late, " Paul Bonacci testified to being transported and abused by NAMBLA.

The Franklin Cover-up by Former Green Beret John DeCamp (Kindle Locations 3126-3128).


agtG