Friday, April 8, 2016

El Dorado












Adios Sabata(Indio Black, Sai Che Ti Dico: Sei Un Gran Figlio Di ...



I don't eat rat bastards, I just feed them to coyotes after they gnaw your livers out.




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


I think we all have worked hard enough, so all the MOD's, trolls, non donors who prove what they are in being 4 legged crits, should probably not bother with this story for fun, because who wants to read about more old stories like The Virginian or some pulp fiction stories, when Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin are telling all of us how wonderful Ted Cruz is.

So the boogers have the Cruz, and the few of us just leaving all of this behind have the short story, not written very well, in El Dorado.




El Dorado
A short story by Lame Cherry
Copyrighted by Lame Cherry
any resemblance or associations with persons living, dead or yet to be born, is purely coincidental, and should not be construed to be conveyed to a real person, place or thing, as this is a work of friction to simply entertain.


Dedicated to the little girl in someone who once told me she was my Gramma, but looks more like a Hollywood Star. Her inspiration is appreciated.







Once upon a time, there was a handsome gringo, named...........I forget, but he had a great name, like Torre del Oro.

He had lot's of great things, but was an adventurer who went off to search for Montezuma's Gold or was it the Gold of olde el Dorado, but it was a fortune, he staked everything on.

He searched and he searched, and one day he found it all. More gold than you could imagine, and he knew he had to take it all back home, as that is the stuff that dreams are made of.

He knew though, there were banditos on the border who had plotted all sorts of things to take the gold he had won in stealing it all. He met with them and they assured him that he could keep the gold, but he knew that you just can never trust a bandito.

So he came up with this plan, in a Mexican had followed along behind him from the banditos, and he told the Mexican, "I have so much gold, but I will give you some of it, if you will just watch over me, and guard it so I can sleep at night."


....and this just in, a story which does not belong here at all, so it must be a misprint from some other story which was accidentally included here.

Ed Brookover asserted in an interview with The Hill that Trump is “easily going to surpass” the magic number of 1,237 delegates required to capture the nomination before the convention. 



The Mexican readily agreed, and followed along picking up gold the American dropped, and at night, the Mexican could not help but stuff a few more bags into his cart from the American.

It became so bad that the Mexican's pile of gold, started looking large enough to rival the American's.

The American arrived at the border, and the banditos jumped him and demanded all the gold, but the American stated, "I only have the gold with me which is not all of the gold, because that Mexican has been stealing from me when I slept, picking up pieces I lost, and spending it all on prostitutes, all along the trail."

The banditos were furious at the Mexican and ran off after him, and when they found him sitting on the bags of gold, they killed him. The problem was that when they opened the bags, they were full of sand.

As they looked back at the American, he was on the other side of the Rio, and waved his hat and called, "I knew I couldn't carry all of that gold, to the border, so I let the Mexican think I was paying him, let him think he was stealing from me, but this morning I took it all back and after you ran off after your crook, I brought all of my gold across the border, exactly as I planned from the start.





agtG