Monday, May 30, 2016

images of Obama Hiroshima


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.



Besides the Obama admissions in Reverse Speech, of the intent to destroy the American system with the Obama systems, these reversals also appeared from Obama's lips.



I'm a sissy

I'm so faggot

I was a nazi cunt.


Yes Barack Hussein Obama and the image, are sodomite.


We're gonna miss you mass shooters.

So evil we'll eat mankind


Yes whatever Obama is in form, it likes school shootings and likes murder in Muslim lands.


Compared to Donald Trump, Obama says, "I'm the baby."



"Soon I must have sex"





image Obama on Hiroshima atomic bomb


Drop bomb show this lesson.


The ships with us are scum. (Obama hates the United States Navy.)

Hillary showing.



Biden in turn calls military people, "chicken".

Biden on his "talented daughter"..........."THE LUST THAT I HANDLE"  Biden is an incestuous pedophile.



For democrats to enjoy, the pervert in the White House, and the Obama ace in the hole pedophile to replace murderous lesbian Hillary and rape fantasizer Bernie.


I promise all of you, that Donald Trump NEVER has reversals like this.






agtG