Saturday, July 30, 2016

Decalcifying Your Pineal Gland

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3404/3275507449_da1af77856_m.jpg

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I had never considered calcium to be a booger babe of people's all seeing psychic ability, but from a search online that is indeed the problem........along with everything that a vegetarian or vegan gags over. It is sort of like a list of John Birch meets PETA in fluoride, chlorine and only those who attach some kind of agenda to everything know what else.

Here is the list of the cures:

  1. Ratfish, cod liver and skatefish oil
  2. The root bark of iboga
  3. Natural butter oil
  4. Raw cocoa
  5. Garlic
  6. Tamarind


Also someone said to gaze at the sun for 15 minutes at sunrise and sunset would do it.........I wonder how going blind works into this, but then I found this advice too......

Sleeping in the dark enables the pineal gland to produce melatonin which is important for feeling happy, waking up at the right time and not aging quickly.
Sugar, tobacco, caffeine and alcohol prevents the healthy functioning of the pineal gland and thus should be avoided.

OK so what is the reality in this pineal stuff?

I go to the Bible when I desire to get the right answer. One of the greatest Seers and Prophets in history is Daniel, and we find that eating French cuisine in Babylon did not do children any good, but pulse did.

Daniel 1:14 - 15

15 And at the end of ten days their countenances appeared fairer and fatter in flesh than all the children which did eat the portion of the king's meat.
 16 Thus Melzar took away the portion of their meat, and the wine that they should drink; and gave them pulse.

Pulse is podded plants, peas, beans, lentils, alfalfa......basically the legumes which fix nitrogen into the soil as natural fertilizer. The stuff that gives you enough methane in your bowels to cook a meal.

Now before all of you go off and become Nostradamus of Beans, notice the below in Daniel did abstain from meat, wine and breads with leavening or flavor, but IF HE WAS NOT EATING THEM for a 3 week cleansing, then he was eating them as his regular diet. 

Daniel 10:2-3

 2 In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks.
 3 I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.

The point in this is, that is what Hebrews did in fasting one day. Jesus fasted regular. This is not 40 days starving, but is a simple focusing of your will power to ignore food in hunger which does change the body chemistry.
All of this is about changing you from an chemical electric body to a photonic  generating Spiritual creature.

I make the point in Daniel was not starving for 3 weeks, but was eating other things in unleavened bread, pulse and vegetables. As most of you are not doing this to become a Prophet........then you can abstain from stimulants for periods in your diet and get along without them.
I started out fasting on the Sabbath. The Holy Ghost said it was unnecessary for me at that point, so I stopped.

I eat sugar and cream like a food group, but that is me. I also eat sourdough bread every day, with eggs and bacon for breakfast. I also eat a balanced diet.

It needs to be addressed though in this pineal gland. For the work I do or how things work for me, I project, scan and sense from my heart, soul or Spirit.........from that place inside of me. I release from the brain sensory. That is secondary as I think from the Spirit and my subconscious in the back of my brain is what is registering and processing the information coming in.
I have never had any success in projecting from the third eye. Do I focus and concentrate to get started sometimes to break through walls? Yes I do, but that is will and once I have reached the target, I start feeling the situation.
I have mentioned in the archives here long ago, that I have only heard God's Voice once, and it was not audible, but it hit me like waves inside my skull, and kept repeating PATIENCE.

For me when I was sensing, my abilities are packets of information in I sense things in emotions, sounds, scents and then it constructs in the feelings and that is how I understand what I am seeing. It is ass backwards or what people think is correct in hearing  things or seeing things, is not how God works, at least in me. It is difficult and I do better in ............well like a Remote Viewer in Dick Allgire, I flash read him better in seeing Lee  Harvey Oswald on the street in what Mr. Allgire experiences.......like the horses which were to be attacked at the convention and by God's Grace, the time line was changed. I could feel those horses and it distressed me, and in flashes I could see them, the police and the anarchists. It was all quite vivid in high color and resolution, but it is moving so fast that it blurs.
It is like a car crash in things happen so fast in flash reading.

If I had time, I could work on it as I have, but since TL is here, I focus on this aspect and a wall builds to protect that aspect as there are enough horrors and death to ward off with God's deliverance.

Long explanation, do what Daniel did. Get some sun. Stop being jacked by these iphone and internet transmitters as that is more of a problem now than Snickers. Get enough sleep. Focus on God, and in the Holy Ghost start looking at what you are interested in.
WARNING: Understand that you are connecting with situations, people and there are demon influences. That changes your frequency and you. So you must put up barriers so you do not drag anything into you or your home, and you must cleanse yourself from what you are learning of. The Holy Ghost and prayer is what I do or did more when I was engaged in that process, until I came to the ability to flash read, which I prefer in the matrix as it does not usually require great amounts of energy and little recuperation, unless it is a hard session in extracting information.

Someone I admire greatly in ability, has hibiscus and resides by the waters of a lake in natural healing energies.
Daniel was by the waters too in his visions.

You are water based. Jesus is the Living Water.


Pineals focus on earth energies and the chemical electric in your body of the neutral forces. That is what it discerns in weighing this from my understanding and experience. There are ways to magnify the gland and probably tumorize it. I would advocate for growing by God the Light in you as there are no glands in that and no chemicals which will ever affect that.


agtG