Tuesday, December 27, 2016

The Pumpkin Deer







As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I learned this year in working for God for the election of Donald Trump as President some interesting things.

Like that baby fawn that Daisy and Belle jumped by our garden and I was so protective over.........

I did have a great crop of beets at that time.......the fawn ate them.

Then I was puzzled by my George Washington pumpkins for Thanksgiving not producing..........the fawn ate them.

Then I noticed that Daisy was eating my French pumpkins and blamed Daisy for the ones in the garden as she jumped the fence...........then they kept getting eaten..........so the fawn ate them.

I actually saw deer puke on the road to confirm the theft........but indigestion did not stop the predation........as the deer ate them all.

On our walks, our neighbor has two massive pumpkins on their driveway. The deer took two bites out of one.........and stopped eating them. Of course my heirlooms were devoured.

So in the end, the coons ate my sweetcorn.........I trapped and killed like 5 of them....and they ate my flour corn.

I was too busy to pick beans.....but have a nice crop of seed. Potatoes did ok..........corn at least I got some vital seed back.........cabbage rotted or maybe the deer ate them too.

I have never in my life had this kind of deer problems. They started eating the tops of the carrots off now too, as I apparently have the only food on the planet.

It seems my Thanksgiving tradition of having George and Martha Washington Pumpkin is on hold this year.

About all I can hope for is like all of you, that we can get by on the crumbs until Donald Trump gets things turned around by God's Grace.............and I hope that my fawn is not going to be shot by some desperate hunter as I have beets and pumpkins invested in this deer.

Nuff Said


agtG



















agtG