Monday, January 9, 2017

Mine Heritage is a Vulture


http://kids.christiansunite.com/images/animals/vulture.jpg


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

The Holy Ghost has repeated the direction of the following verses three times, so it is posted as a warning to the People of the West and the People of Judah.

I will warn again, that just because God raised up Donald Trump as President and you did what was right, does not negate the national sins still being promoted and the murderous intrigue being engaged in. It did not matter how much your parents loved you, you still got spanked for hitting your siblings.

All that has changed is there is not an irreparable breach now and IF people stop sinning in open rebellion against God, then there will not be additional visitations in wrath.




Jeremiah the Prophet chapter 11


 7 I have forsaken mine house, I have left mine heritage; I have given the dearly beloved of my soul into the hand of her enemies.
 8 Mine heritage is unto me as a lion in the forest; it crieth out against me: therefore have I hated it.
 9 Mine heritage is unto me as a speckled bird, the birds round about are against her; come ye, assemble all the beasts of the field, come to devour.
 10 Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.
 11 They have made it desolate, and being desolate it mourneth unto me; the whole land is made desolate, because no man layeth it to heart.


My reading this morning concerned King David in his rebellion against God, in God stopping the plague, that He saw the Angel of the Lord on Mount Zion ready to slaughter the people, and this was where the Temple was then to be built.

God speaking of Temples. Perhaps  some destruction in Zion will bring about the 3rd Temple being constructed.


Am having another horrid day, so do not have energy nor time to inquire in being wounded.


Nuff Said









agtG






agtG